The Student Room Group

Currently 22:50 and still 28C here? Wow!

Anyone else here in London right now because it's still so bloody hot! I have checked a few weather sites for my postcode and they are currently registering 28C. Come on, this can't be possible can it? It should have dropped right now. They only forecasted 25C maximum for the whole day.

I'm getting so worried about my CPU temp. It's currently 54C, the highest I have ever seen it. Going to be getting a mobile Barton 2500+ soon and overclock it to 3200+ speed as well. It had better not fry up!
Reply 1
Check the time registered, I think you will find that was at 6:00 o'clock!

There is no way it can be 28c in London at this time of night.
Reply 2
amazingtrade
Check the time registered, I think you will find that was at 6:00 o'clock!

There is no way it can be 28c in London at this time of night.

Lol, just found that out but it still is bloody hot here!
Reply 3
chidori
Lol, just found that out but it still is bloody hot here!

It will be in buildings becuase the heat during the day is stored so in buidings it will be very hot, it will be colder outside I would imagine though still warm.

I remember last year in July going home from a pub at 10:30 and people were woundering round in virtualy nothing.
Reply 4
It's not *quite* as warm up north but much hotter than us northeners are used too, certainly. And the air conditoning wasn't working at my work today! At least my shift was in the evening so not quite so bad.
Reply 5
Marie55
It's not *quite* as warm up north but much hotter than us northeners are used too, certainly. And the air conditoning wasn't working at my work today! At least my shift was in the evening so not quite so bad.

You really are up north though:biggrin: I am about 200 miles south if not more than you:tongue: I don't get to say that very often.
Reply 6
amazingtrade
You really are up north though:biggrin: I am about 200 miles south if not more than you:tongue: I don't get to say that very often.

gosh u are really hyper
Reply 7
shushimeng
gosh u are really hyper

hehe I think that trip to Liverpool has done me some good, its nice to get a change of scene. :smile:

Does anybody know a good forum to practise flriting skills on?:tongue:

Sorry I am like 12 year old kid tonight.
Reply 8
amazingtrade
hehe I think that trip to Liverpool has done me some good, its nice to get a change of scene. :smile:

Does anybody know a good forum to practise flriting skills on?:tongue:

Sorry I am like 12 year old kid tonight.

mm go to some sex chat room u will get it all there :tongue:
Reply 9
shushimeng
mm go to some sex chat room u will get it all there :tongue:

Hehe put it will be full of tarts, I have standards you know:smile:
Reply 10
amazingtrade
Hehe put it will be full of tarts, I have standards you know:smile:

LOL then i think u need to wait for someone who is as sophisticated as u :rolleyes:
owow advise that will be a long time :wink:
Reply 11
shushimeng
LOL then i think u need to wait for someone who is as sophisticated as u :rolleyes:
owow advise that will be a long time :wink:

Yep 21 one years so far, I do hope god gives me another life or I am done for:smile:

But seriously life is good at the moment, I really shouldn't moan as much as I do.
Reply 12
amazingtrade
Yep 21 one years so far, I do hope god gives me another life or I am done for:smile:

But seriously life is good at the moment, I really shouldn't moan as much as I do.

yeah u shouldn't, life is like storms, sometimes u can't take it when the storms come but after that be are made to be happy :smile:
Athens 11:50 AM 91.4 °F / 33.0 °C 31% 29.95 in / 1014 hPa - South 5.8 mph / 9.3 km/h Clear

I m used to it but I hate it!! :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending