The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

superomega1
it seems that thread was deleted (i cant find it anywhere)so i've revived it. so who are your ideal woman.

hahaha she'd go mad if i told everyone :wink:
Id like to know, also what a guys ideal woman is. Although I can probably guess.
Reply 3
My ideal woman:

Likes computers
Likes heavy music
Will be at uni with me :wink:
kind, sensitive, caring
not a townie.
good looks (i dont mean an absolute stunner, just not ugly)
[QUOTE='[-David-]']My ideal woman:

Likes computers
Likes heavy music
Will be at uni with me :wink:
kind, sensitive, caring
not a townie.
good looks (i dont mean an absolute stunner, just not ugly)

awwww, wats wrong wiv townies?
Im not a townie, cos I dont like to copy people, Im an individual, but what wrongs with them?
[QUOTE='[-David-]']not a townie.

Not a scally as well :rolleyes:
BlueAngel
Im not a townie, cos I dont like to copy people, Im an individual, but what wrongs with them?

We don't have Townies in Manchester :rolleyes:
Reply 7
BlueAngel

I live in cambridge so im surrounded by them all day, they're always like:

"Yeah yeah man lets go into town and pull some really fit ladz!!!!", generally just slappers and will give me a dodgey look if im wearing a band tshirt or something. (Before anyone asks im not a goth or anything, just a mild metalhead).

They're mostly ignorant and narrow minded.
don't you think there should be a poll?
Reply 9
Cellardore
don't you think there should be a poll?

too many variables
Pixelfairy #1
We don't have Townies in Manchester :rolleyes:

I live in manchester, and I have to admitt, there are alot of townies in my college. Thye hate all others, which really bugs me. Ok maybe I dont wear band tshirts, listen to rock music, but doesnt mean I hate all those who are not like me. Why are people so selfish?
BlueAngel
Why are people so selfish?

It's the way they're brought up in today's society :rolleyes:
Pixelfairy #1
It's the way they're brought up in today's society :rolleyes:

ok.
Reply 13
i used to get all this at my secondary school being called 'gay' simply because i liked things others didnt. its just so lame.
superomega1
i used to get all this at my secondary school being called 'gay' simply because i liked things others didnt. its just so lame.

It's as a result of the function of today's society in which we live. :rolleyes:
Pixelfairy #1
It's as a result of the function of today's society in which we live. :rolleyes:

so I guess those who like everyone (like me) are the minority.
BlueAngel
so I guess those who like everyone (like me) are the minority.

Yeah unfortunately :frown: I think most people on this forum are OK but there are the odd few (no names mentioned :wink: ) who do seem more troublesome... and unfortunately in the real world these troublesome people are everywhere :rolleyes:
Reply 17
Pixelfairy #1

buddy, i think you :rolleyes: too often. in nearly every one of your posts you end with :rolleyes: , :rolleyes:
kikzen
buddy, i think you :rolleyes: too often. in nearly every one of your posts you end with :rolleyes: , :rolleyes:

im in a very :rolleyes: mood today... funnily enough :rolleyes: I was just thinking the same :rolleyes: thing myself :rolleyes:

:eek: omg I'm addicted to :rolleyes:ing
Reply 19
Pixelfairy #1
im in a very :rolleyes: mood today... funnily enough :rolleyes: I was just thinking the same :rolleyes: thing myself :rolleyes:

:eek: omg I'm addicted to :rolleyes:ing

hehe :smile: it is quite evident :tongue:

:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending