The Student Room Group

Where is a safe place for Muslims?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FutureShock
Muslims have loads of Muslim countries to go to

White people don't have ****, because for some reason people think Europe has to be a giant racial melting pot DESTROYING White people

We are right to be ****ing racist, and those traitors who support this need to be lined up and shot

How is hating someone on the basis on their skin colour right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by Reformed
RatBag appears to have become the new resident moronic apologist for islamist doctrine. ie everything is 'cultural' not the fault of islam arriving on the scene. its like Anjem Choudhury has hacked his account

I find your post hilarious. I oppose Islam and I oppose FGM. When I say it is cultural in Indonesia, it means it is done out of habit and probably somewhat thoughtlessly rather than due to religious instruction. It's still a barbaric act, but the cause is unlikely to be down to puritanical Islam. In much the same way atheist Jews very often will circumcise their male children.

This coming from the person who raves about and supports torture and runs away from the debate when he gets owned.
Original post by QE2
It is both weird and slightly macabre, but it is in no way comparable to the mutilation of a child's genitals. What's even worse, is that the brutality is carried out by someone in a position of trust.
It is obscene and to dismiss it as "just tradition" is disgraceful.

What? Male circumcision is mutilation? Oh, poor prince Charles.. And the "brutality" was "carried out by someone in a position of trust".. Horror! Unbelievable crime! :smile:
Original post by admonit
What? Male circumcision is mutilation? Oh, poor prince Charles.. And the "brutality" was "carried out by someone in a position of trust".. Horror! Unbelievable crime! :smile:

You're missing the point. The whole idea is that tradition is forced onto a child without his consent. As in, tradition should not trump choice.
Original post by Aceadria
You're missing the point. The whole idea is that tradition is forced onto a child without his consent. As in, tradition should not trump choice.

Is there anything that could trump choice?
Original post by Aceadria

I'm not missing anything. The point of my opponent was that male circumcision is a brutal mutilation, barbaric act. Parents do many things without consent of their children. The question is if this tradition harms a baby. And the question is NO.
Reply 66
Original post by admonit
What? Male circumcision is mutilation? Oh, poor prince Charles.. And the "brutality" was "carried out by someone in a position of trust"..
It is hard to believe that any civilised person with a shred of human empathy could defend the totally unnecessary slicing off of part of their child's genitals, simply to comply with supernatural instruction. It's insane!

You realise that if you cut off part of your child's ear and claimed that god told you to do it, you'd be arrested and probably sectioned, and the child likely taken into care.

Horror! Unbelievable crime! :smile:
I presume that you view FGM in the same lighthearted manner? If not, what's the difference?
Reply 67
Original post by admonit
I'm not missing anything. The point of my opponent was that male circumcision is a brutal mutilation, barbaric act. Parents do many things without consent of their children. The question is if this tradition harms a baby. And the question is NO.
Of course it harms the baby! It permanently deprives them of their foreskin! It causes pain during the process and discomfort while healing. There is also the risk of procedural complications and post-op infection. Children have died because of circumcision.

The argument that the foreskin is not essential to life is irrelevant. The little toe and the earlobes serve less purpose than the foreskin, yet no one would claim that removing those from a baby for no good reason was anything but barbaric mutilation.
Original post by QE2
It is hard to believe that any civilised person with a shred of human empathy could defend the totally unnecessary slicing off of part of their child's genitals, simply to comply with supernatural instruction. It's insane!

And it's exactly what Queen Elizabeth did for her sons.
You realise that if you cut off part of your child's ear and claimed that god told you to do it, you'd be arrested and probably sectioned, and the child likely taken into care.

You again confuse insanity with religion and traditions.
I presume that you view FGM in the same lighthearted manner? If not, what's the difference?

If you don't know the subject - learn it.
Original post by QE2
Of course it harms the baby! It permanently deprives them of their foreskin! It causes pain during the process and discomfort while healing. There is also the risk of procedural complications and post-op infection. Children have died because of circumcision.

The argument that the foreskin is not essential to life is irrelevant. The little toe and the earlobes serve less purpose than the foreskin, yet no one would claim that removing those from a baby for no good reason was anything but barbaric mutilation.

I'm sure that after reading your fundamental scientific considerations the medics immediately will change their minds.
Nowhere is safe...
Original post by FridaKahlo
i was talking to my racist grandmother and she believes that all Muslims should be deported from Europe.

But with ISIS taking over the Middle East, where are these moderate Muslims safe if this deportation would occur (I don't support it fyi, just saying)?

It depends -

1) They can either live in Muslim countries with no human rights, weekly lashings beheadings and subjegation of women

2) Or they can live in the West with the deadly and unjust Islamophobia.

Most make out two is the worst thing whilst conveniently ignoring or defending the first one
Reply 71
Original post by admonit
And it's exactly what Queen Elizabeth did for her sons.
WTF has her actions got to do with the price of fish? Since when have the Royal Family been the final arbiters of morality and decency?

You again confuse insanity with religion and traditions.
You seem to misunderstand. If an action is unacceptable, it is unacceptable. Simply saying "but my tradition/religion requires it" does not suddenly make it acceptable.
By your logic, you consider FGM carried out under a religious or traditional context to be acceptable.

If you don't know the subject - learn it.
You are demonstrably poorly informed on the issue.

I'm sure that after reading your fundamental scientific considerations the medics immediately will change their minds.
The NHS will not carry out male circumcision unless it is a clinical necessity. From the NHS website...

Most healthcare professionals maintain that the potential benefits of circumcision are not strong enough to justify routine childhood circumcision. Critics of circumcision argue that it has disadvantages, such as:

Reduced sensitivity an uncircumcised penis is more sensitive than a circumcised penis, meaning that circumcised men may experience less pleasure during sex.

Potential complications of circumcision these include excessive bleeding, post-operative infection and, in rare cases, injury to the urethra. These complications are thought to outweigh any potential benefits.

They also describe the risks
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Circumcision/Pages/Risks.aspx

As you correctly said..."If you don't know the subject - learn it."
With all due respect, perhaps you should do that?
Trick question, where is a safe place for NON Muslims. It's very clear with all those muzlamic terrorists about they're the real threat to themselves :hide:
Original post by AlwaysWatching
Genuinely, Israel is absolutely fine as long as you aren't an extremist.

Which is why Muslim children getting shot by Israeli soldiers is a regularity nowadays
Reply 74
Nowhere, because everywhere is full of Muslims....
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Which is why Muslim children getting shot by Israeli soldiers is a regularity nowadays

As compared to other Arab/ muslim nations? Qatar? Bahrain? Saudi Arabia? Don't make me laugh.

Israel might not be perfect, but at least they don't behead you.
Original post by admonit

You can not compare male circumcision and FGM, it's like comparing an ear piercing to ripping off someone's ear. Male circumcision is a minor procedure, removing the foreskin in usually safe and hygienic conditions, which many, especially in America, believe to have medical benefits in reducing chances of STD's and some cancers. The american academy of pediatrics have ruled that the benefits of circumcision outweigh the risks. Even if you don't believe this, the procedure is minor, and does not alter the boy's way of life in any recognisable manner.

FGM however, is another matter entirely. It is often carried out by a woman with no medical training, using pieces of glass with little hygiene. This mutilation of removing the clitoris has no beneficial purpose at all, and instead results in extreme life long damage. This includes severe lasting pain, tetanus and gangrene, damage to urethra and bowel, extreme pain when having intercourse, haemorrage etc.

To comare male circumcision to FGM is extremely damaging, because it downplays just how barbaric FGM is.
Where is a safe place for Whites? Not South Africa that is for sure I fled there

America is turning very anti-White

Europe too, with all these grooming gangs and anti-White violence often ignored

Where are we to go? nowhere to run.

Maybe Russia...
Original post by SaveTheBoer
Where is a safe place for Whites? Not South Africa that is for sure I fled there

America is turning very anti-White

Europe too, with all these grooming gangs and anti-White violence often ignored

Where are we to go? nowhere to run.

Maybe Russia...

Go back to Holland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending