London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
extended medicine 2007
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
com sci for me... anyone got any idea howmuch you guys will be spending in a year in london?
oh yeah add me on myspace myspace/arjijon for those kcl dreamers ty
Reply 22
I've put KCL as firm for Neuroscience- part of biomedical sciences!!!!!!
Reply 23
KCL human science (firm!) woo hoo
Reply 24
KCL Firm English (Q300)!!!
Reply 25
KCL Computer Science ABB/AAC as Firm here :smile:
Reply 26
gam3r
KCL Computer Science ABB/AAC as Firm here :smile:

I love how all your six uni choices were UoL.

Bit eager to go there? haha
You got them all aswell :biggrin:
Reply 27
Cultural and Creative Industries - Firm
anyone else?
English with Film -firm!
Reply 29
Computer Science - Firm! Need ABB, gonna get the grades.
Nice to see a healthy representation of computer scientists here, see you there!
Reply 31
biomed science reeeyyy
Reply 32
Firm acceptance English Lang. and Communication 2007!

And I'm SO excited!
:biggrin:

Anyone else on this course??
Reply 33
quick question, ive recently put KCL down for Human science as firm (BBB), and reading..biomed as insurance(BCC).
now... would it be wise to change my insurance to Biomed at Kings...because I really want to go there... and how likely are they to still offer me a place if I get BBC ...bearing in mind I have a D in A2 History. what to do?? and also... the likihood of Reading or QM being in clearing for Biomedical Science??? HELP?!!
Reply 34
Hello

Physiology and Pharmacology

Kings- firm
Manchester - insurance

I don't know how to choose my accomm for kings! Gah! and what about the intercollegiate halls!
Reply 35
melody.... what are manchester asking for? what did you think of KCL? if u need help with accom..give me a shout
Reply 36
melody, what is manc asking for? what did u think of kings? if u need help with accomm give me a shout
Reply 37
Any comp. lit. students here?
Reply 38
Manchester want BBB too, but i had an interview there so they might be a bit nicer to me lol.

I'm not sure whether to put intercollegiate halls because the booklet doesn't say if they're en suite or catered! and i dont know where they are... most of them seem to be near oxford circus but it might help to know where because its pretty big.

and i liked kings, its cool. maybe not as good as manchester the course but i prefer london.

Latest