The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Do I need to confirm place at King's????

Basically, I met my conditional offer of A*A*A to study at King's College London. It was my firm choice, and on results day I got an email from UCAS saying "congratulations, you got your place!" so I assumed I didn't need to confirm that I'm definitely going there on anything. However, on my 'King's apply' page, it says "You must accept your offer within UCAS and this page will update.". But I can't find anywhere on UCAS where I need to click "accept"! I can only see a "reject" button. So I'm confused. Is the King's website wrong, because King's was my firm choice and I'm automatically in if I meet the grades? Help!!!
Reply 1
Original post by 6997
Basically, I met my conditional offer of A*A*A to study at King's College London. It was my firm choice, and on results day I got an email from UCAS saying "congratulations, you got your place!" so I assumed I didn't need to confirm that I'm definitely going there on anything. However, on my 'King's apply' page, it says "You must accept your offer within UCAS and this page will update.". But I can't find anywhere on UCAS where I need to click "accept"! I can only see a "reject" button. So I'm confused. Is the King's website wrong, because King's was my firm choice and I'm automatically in if I meet the grades? Help!!!

Hi, you should automatically be in if it was your firm choice, the kings website must be wrong - have you received any emails from them since results day?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest