The Student Room Group
a pre release?? Wtf??
Reply 2
Heather_the_nun
a pre release?? Wtf??

we got a pre release booklet thing to read before the exam - just like in english - the questions in the last g.s. exam are related to the info in the booklet. apparently its on the EU or something.
Reply 3
i got a copy of it, ya get a copy of it in the exam as well, ya just advised to spend 3 hours like now analysing the data, ya school or college should have been given them to distribute, we got ours ages ago!like begining of May!
Reply 4
ye i got mine at beginnin of may too.
Reply 5
yeah, i got mine in may aswell but went and lost it - oops! i can probably nick someone elses and photocopy it or something.
I know absolutely nothing about this.
Is it important to have?
Reply 7
Heather_the_nun
I know absolutely nothing about this.
Is it important to have?

erm i think so! you might be doing a different board...dont actually know which one i'm doing though! i guess if your school/college hasnt said anything then you must not need one.
I *think* im on AQA anyway. My gen studs unit 6 exam is on thurs 24th. And I think i read on here that their exam was on thursday.

Mind you I havent been to a gen studs lesson for months and months... taht could be why. But saying that i would have thought thet would have given it me anyway. is it on the net somewhere?
Reply 9
Heather_the_nun
Mind you I havent been to a gen studs lesson for months and months... taht could be why. But saying that i would have thought thet would have given it me anyway. is it on the net somewhere?

i cant find it - thats why i set the post up - to see if anyone had the pre release but apparently not! i will try and get it off a friend and post it up here.
Reply 10
well my friend lost hers, so i might scan it in for her, u want me to scan it in for you as well and mail it to you?
Reply 11
Heather_the_nun
I *think* im on AQA anyway. My gen studs unit 6 exam is on thurs 24th. And I think i read on here that their exam was on thursday.

There are 2 AQA general studies courses (A and B), both with exams on the 24th. I'm doing B, and I've not been told anything about a pre-release, so I'm hoping the rest of you are talking about A.

Latest