The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
a friend of mine is on the same course as marco at kingston.
Reply 21
My brother know Victor cause he went to Brunel.
Reply 22
I know two people who know Dan. His mother owns a cattery near Hull in a place called Cottingham.

Kitten was born near Hull and went to my college about four years ago. Some people on my course went to primary school with her.

Someone told me that Marco was at Hull uni although another poster on this thread seems to say Kingston. Perhaps there has been some confusion as the full name of Hull is "Kingston Upon Hull."
Mark_KK
Kitten was born near Hull and went to my college about four years ago. Some people on my course went to primary school with her.

Ask them if they think she's actually changed at all.
Reply 24
i havent bn following bb as much this yr, but they all seem a bit retarded or r they putting on a (bad) show??
Reply 25
LOL KItten has not changed much according to people who knew her when she was younger.

This years BB is probably the tastiest since the original. There is so much conflict in the house even I am watching it and I have not watched any of them since the original because they have been very unentertaining.
Reply 26
This probably doesnt count but from Aus. Big Brother, my friend once hooked up with Wes, He used to go to Nudgee so ive run into him at a few parties.
Reply 27
Apparently someone in the year above me here pulled Spencer (from BB3??)
Reply 28
Helenia
Apparently someone in the year above me here pulled Spencer (from BB3??)

And she's boasting about it now eh?
Reply 29
i know someone who goes to the samy doggy fashion thing as kitten in brighton. aparantly she speaks in that tone of voice and stuff usually but was putting on a MAJOR front in the house, coz shes not that mad usually!
Reply 30
HamaL
And she's boasting about it now eh?

Nah - I don't know her. It's in the archives of the college newsletter/gossip rag.
My mate who works as an events stuard (lucky sod, she works at loads of big concerts) met Jon Tickle's brother (an events stuard supervisor) at an event... funnily enough :rolleyes: :wink:
Reply 32
Homegrownkitten
My mate who works as an events stuard (lucky sod, she works at loads of big concerts) met Jon Tickle's brother (an events stuard supervisor) at an event... funnily enough :rolleyes: :wink:

Oh yeah, I met Jon Tickle when he came to the Cambridge Union. How thrilling :rolleyes:
Reply 33
princessb
Does anybody here happen to know, or be related to any past or present Big Brother contestants?

hmmn welll....

stuart went to the same school and university as my cousin. and he went on the same foot ball trip
Reply 34
adele from bb3 went to both my primary and high schools (she was deputy head girl of my high school- she's really not as stupid as she came across, she has a pharmacy degree) and my mum was teaching her younger sister while adele was in the house.

lou xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending