The Student Room Group

Cologne Police taunted by Syrian asylum seeker by saying, "Merkel invited us"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3388490/Angela-Merkel-invited-baying-asylum-seeker-sex-mob-taunted-Cologne-police-robbing-raping-women.html

"Grinning asylum seekers taunted police trying to break up the ugly rabble who turned central Cologne into a lawless 'open toilet' by telling them to be 'nice' - because they’d been invited by Angela Merkel.The sex mob of migrant Arab and North African men tore up their temporary residence permits and threw them at officers who battled through New Year’s Eve to regain control of the streets, which were covered in faeces and vomit.Another told them: ‘I am Syrian, I must be handled in a friendly manner. Mrs. Merkel invited me here!’Amid the chaos, the crowd mocked officers - who were attacked with fireworks and bottles as they tried to get control of the violent crowd.One officer told German newspaper Bild that the migrants, one million of whom Germany welcomed last year with open arms, offering a safe, new home, said he hadn't seen anything like it in almost 30 years with the force. Going to Europe has made these migrants incredibly arrogant when they should be grateful to Germany for letting them in (referring to the Syrian guy who said "Be nice to me"."

If you can't respect the laws and the culture of the country who decided to let you in, go back to your backward hellhole of a country you came from. There's no place for you in Europe.These migrants are going to ruin Germany completely. Why should a code of conduct be made for them? Just because you're a Muslim or Syrian it doesn't mean people are going to change their culture for you. These migrants are way too arrogant to think that though. I personally think we should send them back. If I had escaped a war, creating havoc on the streets would be the last thing on my mind.

Liberals and lefties come at me.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
1. Tiny minority of thugs responsible

2. Many syrian men women and children escaped carnage in syria, they just want somewhere safe for their kids. if they could get their syria back they would probably go in a heartbeat.
Reply 2
Original post by Tawheed
Many syrian men women and children escaped carnage in syria, they just want somewhere safe for their kids. if they could get their syria back they would probably go in a heartbeat.

Pity vast majority are males in their 20s, and not majority from Syria

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3281083/Many-refugees-walking-Europe-fit-young-men-looking-work-says-Philip-Hammond.html
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed

2. Many syrian men women and children escaped carnage in syria, they just want somewhere safe for their kids. if they could get their syria back they would probably go in a heartbeat.

You'd be surprised at how many men have left their wives and children in Syria. And a 1000 men went on a rampage. Still a big number no?

Well maybe instead of running off to Europe for benefits and acting so arrogant why not join the Kurds and fight Daesh to reclaim Syria?
Devil's advocate:

> Say they're asylum seekers - fleeing a hugely complex civil war in Syria
> Protest when they get to a safe country as they are treated "inhumanely" and want to move on to countries such as Germany
> They then become economic migrants am I right?
Reply 5
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You'd be surprised at how many men have left their wives and children in Syria. And a 1000 men went on a rampage. Still a big number no?

Well maybe instead of running off to Europe for benefits and acting so arrogant why not join the Kurds and fight Daesh to reclaim Syria?

The thing is, ISIS aren't the only problem. Jabhat Al Nusra - alqaeda affiliate, Ahrar Asham - founded by Alqaeda, and Jaysh al Islam - working closely with Alqaeda are the most powerful among the groups in Syria.

It's a jihadi wonderland.

And it's not easy as a syrian arab to just go into kurdish teritory and get accepted without grave suspicion. It's one big war zone over there, it's not safe to just travel and join like that.

I get the sentiments of what you say, whoever are responsible, if they are from syria, are pretty damn selfish. But its a tiny minority.
Original post by Ayyylmaoo
Devil's advocate:

> Say they're asylum seekers - fleeing a hugely complex civil war in Syria
> Protest when they get to a safe country as they are treated "inhumanely" and want to move on to countries such as Germany
> They then become economic migrants am I right?

Something along those lines.. Very few of the 1 million are actually refugees. Most are migrants.
Original post by Tawheed

Anyone remember when, in times of war, children were sent to safe parts of the country while men fought the threat?
Reply 8
Original post by Skip_Snip
Anyone remember when, in times of war, children were sent to safe parts of the country while men fought the threat?

Yes, but i don't remember during the Blitz Britain being taken over whole-scale by the likes of ISIS who control vast swathes of Land. I don't recall britain having suicide infiltrated bombers and powerful alqaeda groups ontop of ISIS such as Jabhat Al Nusra, Ahrar asham, jaysh al Islam, holding cities as siegies and shelling them et al.

Syria is al all out and out war zone. The only current 'safe' area is probably Damuscus, which gets shelled regularly at that.

There is no 'safe' place to send your kids if you're forced to flee or get slaughtered by the jihadi wonderland syria has turned out to become. There is no country side- if you send them to the desert you don't know what takfiri gangs will slaughter them.

If i had an option i would have flee'd the hell out of syria in 2011. It was evident this will happen.

Britain did not turn into a jihadi wonderland, nor did britain border jordan, turkey, which regularly allowed massive swathes of takfiri/extremist militants into the country not for democracy, but for regime change even if the side effect was ISIS and Alqaeda running the show.

Because getting rid of Daesh won't reclaim Syria, there's still a civil war on you know.
Original post by Tawheed
Yes, but i don't remember during the Blitz Britain being taken over whole-scale by the likes of ISIS who control vast swathes of Land. I don't recall britain having suicide infiltrated bombers and powerful alqaeda groups ontop of ISIS such as Jabhat Al Nusra, Ahrar asham, jaysh al Islam, holding cities as siegies and shelling them et al.

Part of the reason a lot of Brits don't want to take in mass refugees is because they could easily bring that culture with them.

There is no 'safe' place to send your kids if you're forced to flee or get slaughtered by the jihadi wonderland syria has turned out to become. There is no country side- if you send them to the desert you don't know what takfiri gangs will slaughter them.

Any part of Britain *could* have been bombed, it was just highly unlikely.
Original post by Zain-A
Because getting rid of Daesh won't reclaim Syria, there's still a civil war on you know.

Which one's worse?

An organisation which murders senselessly and treats women like absolute crap and uses religion as an excuse to act like lunatics who have their head in the 15th century?

OR

Being against people who disagree with you on who should run the country?
Which one's worse?

An organisation which murders senselessly and treats women like absolute crap and uses religion as an excuse to act like lunatics who have their head in the 15th century?

OR

Being against people who disagree with you on who should run the country?

I see what you're saying mate but the problem is there is multiple organisations which murders senselessly and treats women like absolute crap and uses religion as an excuse to act like lunatics who have their head in the 15th century in Syria, place is royally fcked.

But these idiots who are rampaging in Germany don't deserve asylum.
Reply 13
"One officer told Cologne's Express newspaper: 'We arrested 15 people. These people have been in Germany for only a few days or weeks.'Of these 15 people 14 are from Syria and one from Afghanistan.'This is the truth even if it hurts.'He added: 'I had young women standing next to me crying because they no longer had any underwear after the mob had spat them out. "
Can we stop with the racist threads already?
Original post by Zain-A
I see what you're saying mate but the problem is there is multiple organisations which murders senselessly and treats women like absolute crap and uses religion as an excuse to act like lunatics who have their head in the 15th century in Syria, place is royally fcked.

But these idiots who are rampaging in Germany don't deserve asylum.

You have kids starving to death in Syria then you suddenly get fit,young men in good clothes and top of the range phones walking into Germany and claiming they're refugees..

Get rid of all the terror organisations. Most people are focussing on IS atm because it's the most dangerous
Its the right wing that is destroying Europe, not Islam
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Can we stop with the racist threads already?

And here comes a liberal whose too ignorant to smell the coffee...
And here comes a leftie whose too ignorant to smell the coffee...

Your defence is simply to attack me for being a "leftie"? Okay. Brilliant. Touche.

And you say Islam is right wing
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Can we stop with the rape already?

fify

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending