The Student Room Group

More rapes by immigrants in Germany-are they on the brink of war?

Scroll to see replies

it's not Islam that has a problem. It's a few certain Muslims that do.and I agree about deporting Muslims or anyone who hate Britain and live here
Original post by hazzer1998
I Have no issue with the " moderate / decent " muslims , ive spoken to muslims who argee that islam has a problem . i dont hate muslims i just dislike it as a religion . we should deport all muslims who hate Britian
Ur a brainless idiot, shut up
Original post by Josb
Then only admit women and children.
No it is not allowed. Where the f did u get that from.
Original post by TunaTunnel
Under the eyes of Islam isnt the rape of non-believers/slaves allowed?
Reply 83
Original post by Ribbit1234

Care to answer without insulting me?
the war over there wouldn't be happening if bush and Blair and the west didn't invade their countrys in 2003.

Are you saying that the Arab uprisings would not have happened without the invasion of Iraq? How is revolution in Syria connected with that?

Men should stay back fighting for their country, not abusing women in Europe
CYcgIdFWMAAudjx.jpg

Engineered White genocide

How can you deny it?

The destabilization of Middle East was engineered by Zionists

The refugees all guided to Europe to finish off destroying White people in the multicultural melting pot

It all fits in the Jewish agenda they plotted White genocide before even WW2. Jews get a homeland of Israel, while Europeans have theirs destroyed.

IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE!
(edited 8 years ago)
Same problem in Britain

Never forget

Original post by AlwaysWatching
Short answer - No

Long answer - Nope

I wanted to rep you but I wasn't allowed so have verbal appreciation
The people didn't want this, that's the problem. Who wants their country full of third world migrants with little desire to integrate into society.

As the comment you replied to talked about Turks, just gonna chip in on that. Turks were invited in to rebuild Germany after the wars, and were welcomed by the Germans. They also keep asking me if I'm Turkish, it's cute
Original post by rockrunride
Nobody, but you miss the point - the riot in Leipzig also hit the Turkish community, which has been established in Germany since the 1960s. To justify an attack on Turks under the pretence of being against 'third world migrants with little desire to integrate' is far-right nonsense promulgated by lunatics who are airing their deeper-seated views with a very thin veil. This kind of thing just reminds me of the targeted attacks in the former DDR in the early 1990s.

Not that I'd have condoned the violence it if had hit refugees, though, let's make that absolutely clear.

Precisely. Who has PEGIDA been targeting in Dresden and Berlin since way before the refugee crisis? Muslims, majority Turks.
Original post by Josb
"
The trio allegedly surrounded the teen, with one of the boys groping her under her swimming costume and penetrating her, making the sex attack rape under German law.

The girl's sister was also allegedly groped before they managed to flee to a lifeguard who called the police.

Because the asylum seekers were only 15, they were not remanded in custody and were released, and will be prosecuted under juvenile law.

Officers have also made an arrest for rape and attempted murder after a 24-year-old woman was attacked on Christmas Eve.

The alleged attacker, aged 20 from Morocco, was traced to an asylum seeker centre.

During the attack outside a cemetery in Gelsenkirchen the woman was approached from behind and beaten unconscious before being dragged into a cemetery and raped."

Gawd.

That's disgusting. I hope they lock the rapist up so he never sees the light of day.
Original post by abruiseonthesky
As the comment you replied to talked about Turks, just gonna chip in on that. Turks were invited in to rebuild Germany after the wars, and were welcomed by the Germans. They also keep asking me if I'm Turkish, it's cute

They welcomed the migrants and look what happened lol.
They welcomed the migrants and look what happened lol.

The Turkish situation was different from this, though. The fact that Turkish shops were targeted, when Turks have lived peacefully in Germany for years and have fully integrated, just because they're a bit brown is disgusting. There's a (reducing) problem with racism in the old east due to the Soviet occupation but that's nothing to do with this.
If he was Muslim surely it's haram to be dating a non-Muslim? I wish him luck with his 42 virgins presented by allah

No. Generally speaking, men can marry outside the culture and religion (although the family might not be greatly happy with it it's acceptable - my dad's parents weren't too keen until they actually met my mum and liked her) but women can't.
Original post by Nephthys
U.S. could be good (some remote region, not Liberal cities), I recommend Uruguay also

Or Australia if you're ok with spiders Lol

Literally every species native to Australia can kill you. God damn them for also having the Great Barrier Reef meaning I have to go there :tongue:
No. Generally speaking, men can marry outside the culture and religion (although the family might not be greatly happy with it it's acceptable - my dad's parents weren't too keen until they actually met my mum and liked her) but women can't.

How oppressive, do women in Islam have any rights?
more innocent people sacrificed to the political correctness monster
How oppressive, do women in Islam have any rights?

I couldn't actually tell you, my dad - although brought up Muslim - is atheist, as is my mum who was brought up Christian. All I know is that Pakistani weddings are amazing having been to quite a few because family :tongue:

Oh, and Eid is like Christmas but with less roast, more curry. Having a dual cultural upbringing (we celebrated Christmas and Eid as cultural celebrations, like most Brits do with Christmas, when my brother and I were younger, now just Christmas) was the best :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 99
That's disgusting. I hope they lock the rapist up so he never sees the light of day.

The problem is that rapes are massively under-reported and it's very difficult to convict a rapist. So it means that about 90% of these aggressors will stay in their host country.

Importing a huge number of young men from backward countries does increase sex violence towards women (as well as other crimes). Saying we'll lock the bad ones is not an acceptable answer since 90% won't be caught.

They must be selected before entering the country. Once they're in, it's too late.

The Turkish situation was different from this, though. The fact that Turkish shops were targeted, when Turks have lived peacefully in Germany for years and have fully integrated, just because they're a bit brown is disgusting. There's a (reducing) problem with racism in the old east due to the Soviet occupation but that's nothing to do with this.

I wouldn't say so.

"Fully integrated" for me would mean that any remnant of their former culture has vanished, eg. they give German first names to their children, they eat like other Germans, they leave Islam.

Imo, the fact that you continue to call them Turks, even after having lived for three generations in Germany, shows that they are not that well integrated.

Turks are just "somewhat integrated" in Germany.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending