The Student Room Group

is it ok to wear slips that show to work?

Last year at my part time work, I started to wear half slips for the first time. I liked wearing them so a little lace showed below the hem of my skirt. Initially I got compliments but this year I have had a lot of catty girls saying I lack class or look sloppy. Came as a shock
What do other girls think please??
Hey,

Well personally I wouldn't, since I'd consider it a part of my under garment and I wouldn't want to flaunt it around...

If you're comfortable with doing so then, go for it! Someone needs to have the confidence the rest of us don't have. :smile:
Reply 2
thanks for that.... I feel a bit encouraged by that
I think my confidence has had a bit of a knock and I get post its saying "your slips showing sloppy!" on my desk
Just trying to give the slip a comeback as its v pretty
do u think it will come back?
Reply 3
Original post by angelcurls
thanks for that.... I feel a bit encouraged by that
I think my confidence has had a bit of a knock and I get post its saying "your slips showing sloppy!" on my desk
Just trying to give the slip a comeback as its v pretty
do u think it will come back?

does nobody else have an opinion????
I don't find anything wrong with it. I wear slips every now and again, although I don't show them like you do I don't think it is sloppy or lack class. As long as your comfortable with showing some of your slip then carry on doing it. The other girls who are saying it are probably just jealous of you
Reply 5

Quick Reply

Latest