The Student Room Group

what shoes are attractive/cool on a girl

Just a question for all - men and women

what type of shoes would make you find a girl attractive or that she has good taste.

I'm NOT talking about sexy high heels, i mean just for normal occasions.

I had thought it was a fun pair of trainers in your 20s or cute boots but a guy mate recently told me that was boring and basic, and that trainers were horrible on a date. He liked cowboy/western style boots.

Other opinions welcome...
Reply 1
Unless she has on filthy, broken-down footwear that shows a lack of personal hygiene, or tries to be a rebel and goes completely against a serious dress code, why would you judge a girl attractive by her shoes? What she wears can be a reflection of her style and character, so trainers or boots aren't boring to her.

NB, Met a guy when I was wearing low-heeled slip-ons as I worked in an engineering environment. Dates were sometimes trainers as I'd got back from watching football. Became official and had our first kiss when I'd done a sponsored walk and had filthy hiking boots...
Reply 3
Original post by Dunnig Kruger

Lmao no u didn't.

😂😂😂 omg don’t
Reply 5

Lol the fivefinger shoes made me laugh. Imagine turning up on a date with those on.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
The outdoorsy gym girls wear those.
i fw doc martens
Original post by xox416
Lmao no u didn't.

Original post by Anonymous
😂😂😂 omg don’t

Original post by Kschu
Lol the fivefinger shoes made me laugh. Imagine turning up on a date with those on.

Your bodies are not your temples?
Original post by Anonymous
Just a question for all - men and women

what type of shoes would make you find a girl attractive or that she has good taste.

I'm NOT talking about sexy high heels, i mean just for normal occasions.

I had thought it was a fun pair of trainers in your 20s or cute boots but a guy mate recently told me that was boring and basic, and that trainers were horrible on a date. He liked cowboy/western style boots.

Other opinions welcome...

For normal day to day converse high tops look great on girls particually in the summer if it’s a hot day with shorts and without visible socks.
Your bodies are not your temples?

they are, which is why i woud never in a million years don them in a 5-headed monstrosity like that
Reply 11

🫣🫣🫣😬

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending