UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

2016 LCF Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by theahyde96
What course was it you applied for? Yeah, mine didn't go badly but with the amount of people they're interviewing I'm not really expecting a place!

Fashion illustration how about you! And gah really how many do you think there is?! Yeah its such a slim chance of getting in with so much competition xx
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by rubyl97
Fashion illustration how about you! And gah really how many do you think there is?! Yeah its such a slim chance of getting in with so much competition xx

do you have blonde hair?! think i was sat next to you in the waiting room!! :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by millie.gd
do you have blonde hair?! think i was sat next to you in the waiting room!! :smile:

omg yes that was me!! awhwhwh how crazy hahah, yeah i went in first ahh, how did yours go, the interviewers were so nice x
Original post by rubyl97
omg yes that was me!! awhwhwh how crazy hahah, yeah i went in first ahh, how did yours go, the interviewers were so nice x

My interview was for hair and makeup- the sign had fallen off the wall, but I think it went ok? 😂 How was yours?? X
Reply 84
Original post by millie.gd
My interview was for hair and makeup- the sign had fallen off the wall, but I think it went ok? 😂 How was yours?? X

ohhh i see haha! aw yeah its so hard to know! did they say when they'd let you know?? mine went okay, i babbled a lottttt because of nerves but hoping it wasn't too bad their end x
Original post by rubyl97
ohhh i see haha! aw yeah its so hard to know! did they say when they'd let you know?? mine went okay, i babbled a lottttt because of nerves but hoping it wasn't too bad their end x

they said i'd know in about a week? I kept stuttering so much but same :frown:
Hey I've got a place at UCA Epsom doing Fashion Promotion and Imaging. Where's your preferred choice?

Original post by Taefella
Wow! I'm also thinking of applying for these two courses at those university next year! Even though I got a lot of time I don't which one to choose: Fashion buying management in Westminster, Fashion Promotion or Fashion buying management and brand management at Ravesbourne, Fashion management or marketing with branding at NTU and ofc LCF and UCA. Did you just apply for those two? any advice for me? What did you include in your personal statement?
At the moment I don't even know because all these universities and the courses they offer sounds so amazing! I want to become fashion buyer/director so I could do any of those courses :frown: What other unis did you apply to and how does the UCA uni like ( if you have visited the uni)

Original post by paroean9
Hey I've got a place at UCA Epsom doing Fashion Promotion and Imaging. Where's your preferred choice?
Has anyone heard back from lcf yet? I had my interview on the 23rd!
Reply 89
Does anybody know when UAL are interviewing till??
Reply 90
Original post by elenagarcia1
Has anyone heard back from lcf yet? I had my interview on the 23rd!

Hi nope I haven't yet! But good luck 🙌🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh yeah well good luck! I would look at the stats if I were you, like how satisfied the students were with the course/university and how many were employed within 6 months after graduation. I chose UCA cos it's super close to London and London is super expensive. The campus is small but the facilities are amazing and you can use any of them despite your course.

Original post by Taefella
At the moment I don't even know because all these universities and the courses they offer sounds so amazing! I want to become fashion buyer/director so I could do any of those courses :frown: What other unis did you apply to and how does the UCA uni like ( if you have visited the uni)
Reply 92
Hey guys! I'm an international student and have applied for the Msc cosmetic science course. I still haven't gotten any replies which is getting me slightly worried. Has anyone else applied for this course? Congrats to all the applicants with offers! x
Reply 93
Original post by m_shah
Hey guys! I'm an international student and have applied for the Msc cosmetic science course. I still haven't gotten any replies which is getting me slightly worried. Has anyone else applied for this course? Congrats to all the applicants with offers! x
I've got a friend who had offer a few days ago to this course, don't want to make u made but they end up with their interviews this Friday unfortunatley... You should call them and ask!! Good luck
Reply 94
Original post by bk4texas
I've got a friend who had offer a few days ago to this course, don't want to make u made but they end up with their interviews this Friday unfortunatley... You should call them and ask!! Good luck

Thank you so much! This helped me a lot!
I haven't! I had my interview on the 24ty. But they said we should hear by Friday 4th March
Reply 96
Original post by abbierosex
I haven't! I had my interview on the 24ty. But they said we should hear by Friday 4th March

How did your interview go? I still haven't had my interview. Fingers crossed!
Original post by m_shah
How did your interview go? I still haven't had my interview. Fingers crossed!

My interview was really weird, it literally lasted like less than 10 mins and they barely spoke. They looked at all my porfolio and sketch books like in the wrong order so it probably looked all random to them. Not feeling confident as they didn't give much away!
Original post by abbierosex
My interview was really weird, it literally lasted like less than 10 mins and they barely spoke. They looked at all my porfolio and sketch books like in the wrong order so it probably looked all random to them. Not feeling confident as they didn't give much away!

Mine was exactly the same!! So I don't feel confident at all! But my friend who got a place last year said they were like that so who knows! It's so competitive!
Reply 99
Original post by peacock2015
Mine was exactly the same!! So I don't feel confident at all! But my friend who got a place last year said they were like that so who knows! It's so competitive!

What course have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending