The Student Room Group

Is LCCA worth joining?

Hi everyone, I got rejected from LCF and Manchester, however I received a conditional offer from LCCA for a BA in Fashion Marketing and Management. Is it worth accepting this offer? Should I perhaps re-apply next year? Any advice will be great, thanks.
LCCA are a profit making small business. They’re not somewhere I would recommend to someone interested in a career in fashion.

What are your other 2 choices?
They’re not a serious organisation. They can’t even manage to report their limited company information properly: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07889724/filing-history
Original post by PQ
They’re not a serious organisation. They can’t even manage to report their limited company information properly: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07889724/filing-history

i thought so, thank you, looks like i will reapply next year
Original post by PQ
LCCA are a profit making small business. They’re not somewhere I would recommend to someone interested in a career in fashion.

What are your other 2 choices?

the other two were LCF and Manchester, I messed up my application and only applied to 3, it’s my fault but i’m working on myself. I will reapply properly next year and to the best of my ability.
Original post by gosharubchinskiy
the other two were LCF and Manchester, I messed up my application and only applied to 3, it’s my fault but i’m working on myself. I will reapply properly next year and to the best of my ability.

If you only used 3 choices then you can log into your ucas hub and add 2 more.
PQ is correct about "profit making small business. You are better off elsewhere. I had an interview with them about 10 years ago, and did not feel right with them, and they are also very disorganisation college!

If you cannot wait till next year, you can always wait for the CLEARING to arrive which is around July (or June).
You could try Epsom's University for the Creative Arts. They are very small group, but with more attention than "crowd" LCF or Manchester.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest