Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OCR Criminal law 2016 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone is sitting this paper this summer.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Tank Girl)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hope_at_last)
    I was wondering if anyone is sitting this paper this summer.
    I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgan_123)
    I am
    how is revision going? what do you think might come up for this paper?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I moved this to the Law forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hope_at_last)
    how is revision going? what do you think might come up for this paper?
    Really bad, there's so much to learn and my teacher isn't telling me any topics that I can miss out, are you skipping any? I can't remember it all

ReputationRep:
    Really bad, there's so much to learn and my teacher isn't telling me any topics that I can miss out, are you skipping any? I can't remember it all
    Hi, I'm skipping EU cause I find it has too many cases and harder to memorise; it also came up last year. I think judicial precedents and delegated legislation with law reform might come up (well I'm hoping it'll come up).

ReputationRep:
    hey how did you find it? and what question did you do?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.