Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

German Social Worker: Cologne happens everyday Watch

ReputationRep:
    A famous German social worker, who was a refugee himself, has broken his silence on sexual abuse and theft committed by migrants in Germany, going so far as to say that what happened in Cologne on New Year’s Eve is happening in German towns every day.

Ercan Yasaroglu, a social worker left-wing campaigner, said that gangs of North African men are trafficking drugs and engaging in violent, sexual behavior against the women of his city.

https://translate.google.co.uk/trans...-text=&act=url

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...ing-every-day/

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, it's still hard to believe which accounts are true, and which are not.

ReputationRep:
    Cultures gonna culture.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how I run my business?

I hire all the employees of my city's biggest failing businesses.

Recipe for success.

Charity for success, even, whilst neglecting what's beneficial for me through extreme disregard. Why aren't we teaching this in Schools?

ReputationRep:
    breitbart isnt really that credible tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    Oh stop talking rubbish man.

What does it matter where the story is carried? The quote is from a German newspaper originally, Breitbart are just relaying it in English..

It wouldn't be any more or less credible if the BBC or the Guardian carried the same testimony. Either this woman is lying or she is telling the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    but www.focus.de is

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.