The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Exchange at Loughborough Residence Question

Hi,

I will be coming to Loughborough from Australia in late September this year.
I have not decided what Hall to choose but I do know I want catered.
I am looking for a hall/residence with a good social life, lots of fun, partying etc.

Which would be the most sociable?

Also, is there a hall/residence that the exchange students are put into, or is it just random?

Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by schlep16
Hi,

I will be coming to Loughborough from Australia in late September this year.
I have not decided what Hall to choose but I do know I want catered.
I am looking for a hall/residence with a good social life, lots of fun, partying etc.

Which would be the most sociable?

Also, is there a hall/residence that the exchange students are put into, or is it just random?

Thanks!

Hi schlep16

Pretty much all the halls are social and lively - especially catered halls because you all have your meals together.
Have a look at this thread here - it summarises all the accommodation options for you.

Our accommodation team tend to group students in terms of course, interests etc so it's not completely random and you're likely to be placed with people with similar interests.

Look forward to seeing you in September!

Vicky
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Hi I'm also going to Loughborough for exchange in September, I've heard good things about William Morris (Bill Mo) and Towers from other people who have done exchange.

Cheers.
Reply 3
What uni are you coming from mate?
I have heard that too! But i've also heard that basically every hall is lively and good, every year it changes depending on the people.
Original post by schlep16
What uni are you coming from mate?
I have heard that too! But i've also heard that basically every hall is lively and good, every year it changes depending on the people.

You're spot on there - you won't be disappointed which ever hall you end up in. :smile:

Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending