The Student Room Group

Extended essay

Hey guys I do A levels (currently first year) and I'm doing maths, economics, biology and chemistry.

My school does this essay for all a level people which is basically the exact same as an extended essay for ib, except there is no need for practical work for a science based topic.

My question is that I am unsure whether I want to take medicine or economics at uni and this essay is somethung the school mentions to show our interest in the course well apply for.

Because of this I would like to do an essay that links medicine and economics together under a title that seems to address both so it's clear that I have an interest in both subjects.

Any ideas on a suitable title?

Thanks a lot for your help!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by DMM123
Hey guys I do A levels (currently first year) and I'm doing maths, economics, biology and chemistry.

My school does this essay for all a level people which is basically the exact same as an extended essay for ib, except there is no need for practical work for a science based topic.

My question is that I am unsure whether I want to take medicine or economics at uni and this essay is somethung the school mentions to show our interest in the course well apply for.

Because of this I would like to do an essay that links medicine and economics together under a title that seems to address both so it's clear that I have an interest in both subjects.

Any ideas on a suitable title?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

look for an appropriate forum here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php

Quick Reply

Latest