The Student Room Group

A level psychology help

I'm in my year 13, doing Edexcel Psychology. Given that most people do AQA, it's really hard to find online resources. My teacher doesn't provide the most help either, and reaching out to tutors has been a struggle, especially since they mostly specialize in AQA (and if they do cover Edexcel, it's extremely expensive). I know that it's possible to do well in psychology given that it's kind of a memory game, but it also means that you can get an extended response essay on any topic and so it takes so long writing essays or everything, especially as my teacher's feedback isn't the best when I ask her to mark answers. I want to get an A or A*, but I'm nowhere near that at the moment, and so I feel really overwhelmed and unsure about what to do moving forward, especially as I have to commute for 1.5-hours to college everyday.

Does anyone have any advice?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest