The Student Room Group

EPQ title

Hey everyone, i am struggling to form a specific title related to dentistry, i want to cover the mental aspects of being a dentist, facing challenges, is there any way to reframe this description into an engaging EPQ title, it would help tremendously.
What exactly is the angle you're looking for in this topic? Are you going to have enough to say?
Reply 2
Original post by skullgunk04
What exactly is the angle you're looking for in this topic? Are you going to have enough to say?

This EPQ (extended project qualification) helps prepare for the style of writing in uni, i have to write a minimum of 5000 words anout any topic of my choosing particularly what im passionate about which is dentistry, i want to form an essay title covering aspects of a dentists mental health, dealing with a varied type of patients (some being disrespectful), i want to write my essay based of something in this area, i have to be specific, it would be greatly appreciated if anyone can help me form a title that i can include these topics in and write about for 5000 words.
I know what the EPQ is haha. I just finished mine. I'm just not sure how many studies you'd find on the mental health of dentists.
Reply 4
Original post by skullgunk04
I know what the EPQ is haha. I just finished mine. I'm just not sure how many studies you'd find on the mental health of dentists.

what title would you suggest? i am passionate about the aesthetic side of dentistry, i myself am intrigued on making an impact on someone's life by changing their smile ....
Reply 5
Original post by Raheem_w
what title would you suggest? i am passionate about the aesthetic side of dentistry, i myself am intrigued on making an impact on someone's life by changing their smile ....

any help plz???? will be greatly appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest