The Student Room Group

GAMSAT-past papers required

Dear group member,

I am looking for GAMSAT past paper, at least 10 or more. Can anyone reply if they have practise papers which they don't need anymore.

Thank you!
Original post by Saiami
Dear group member,

I am looking for GAMSAT past paper, at least 10 or more. Can anyone reply if they have practise papers which they don't need anymore.

Thank you!

There are no more then 2 official practice papers and 2 official practice question sets. Neither of them are actual past papers. You are not allowed to leave the hall with the paper so no-one has access to them.

All you can do is get the official Acer papers and practice questions from their site. You are permitted to make 3 copies of each I am sure, but in practice if saved to your laptop could make more.

But once you have bought a paper from acer it has your user name on every sheet of paper so if found to be selling the papers on or using them for other purposes then acer reserves the right to withdraw your GAMSAT score and basically scupper any chance of you getting into med school.
If you have worked through the GAMSAT materials and still want more you could try MCAT resources, they seem more widely available including apps and flashcards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending