Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys,

    Just about to apply for accommodation. Not sure about 44 week or 52 week license, how long are we actually going to need it? obviously 52 weeks is the whole year include the summer holidays so I don't need to pay for the extra weeks as i could just go home.

    Also for anyone already staying there what is it like?

    Thanks guys
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.