The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2820
Original post by кяя
Me

I'm even more f*cked for PSYA4

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ditto, not even started revision.
Anyone got any predictions for Bio rhythms and sleep?

I'm stuffed of nature of sleep comes up 😩
Original post by NHM
Ditto, not even started revision.

same here

might just go and watch the walking dead
Nobody seems to be doing intelligence.... I'm struggling with it so much and can't find ANY essay samples online nor has loopa made an ebook on it...:frown:
Anyone else using the predictions on Loopa and praying that the predicted essays come up?
Because the 4 essays predicted for each of my topics are the only ones I've revised.
Original post by evekay
who's f*cked?

I 😪
Original post by evekay
who's f*cked?

That would be me :hello:
Original post by ChloeElizabeth01
Anyone else using the predictions on Loopa and praying that the predicted essays come up?
Because the 4 essays predicted for each of my topics are the only ones I've revised.

That's exactly what I'm doing aha
Original post by T-Osiris
That's exactly what I'm doing aha

Glad I'm not the only one, fingers crossed he continues to predict well.
all the notes I've made only have around 3/4 - 1 page of AO1 and 1 page of AO2 so how the hell are people writing 3 page essays
Original post by PhoenixBlaze123
all the notes I've made only have around 3/4 - 1 page of AO1 and 1 page of AO2 so how the hell are people writing 3 page essays

I generally have my A01 point which is anything from half to 3/4 of a page, and then like 2-4 AO2 points. I'm on like a page and half. Can't remember much more.
Original post by Hihihi123
Are you sure? On my timetable it says 2pm so that's okay isn't it? Its not wrong if thats what it says?

I would leave earlier just in case

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2832

Same here although I have revised Kohlbergs theory, purely because I have such a weird feeling about it coming up for some reason?
Im doing aggression,sleep and eating.

Anybody made any predictions about this years questions?
Sprecher

Hopefully... there were a lot of sections that they haven't ever done so I'm really hoping its gonna be those since the specifications changing after us.
[QUOTE="ChloeElizabeth01;65525821"]Anyone else using the predictions on Loopa and praying that the predicted essays come up?
Because the 4 essays predicted for each of my topics are the only ones I've revised.[/QUOTE

What grade did you guys get at AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NHM
Same here although I have revised Kohlbergs theory, purely because I have such a weird feeling about it coming up for some reason?

Kohlberg came up last year, doubt they'd do it two years in a row. But then again, it is the last year so anything could happen
[QUOTE="violetvictorious;65526021"]
Because the 4 essays predicted for each of my topics are the only ones I've revised.[/QUOTE

What grade did you guys get at AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

C
Original post by T-Osiris
Hopefully... there were a lot of sections that they haven't ever done so I'm really hoping its gonna be those since the specifications changing after us.

Would make sense, but hey, 4 essays out of a potential 6 or 7 for each topic, you should be pretty much covered, plus if you remove the ones from last year, then that narrows it down more

Latest

Trending

Trending