The Student Room Group

National Crime Agency Career help?

I will be graduating this year and am very interesting in going into a criminal related career. I would love to work for the National Crime Agency but I am struggling to find a route into it.

They offer student placements, but I am not aware that they offer anything for graduates? I'm particularly interested in working in the Serious Crime Analysis section or the Missing Persons Bureau and am trying to find routes into these.

Many thanks for any help.
Original post by Kelly95
I will be graduating this year and am very interesting in going into a criminal related career. I would love to work for the National Crime Agency but I am struggling to find a route into it.

They offer student placements, but I am not aware that they offer anything for graduates? I'm particularly interested in working in the Serious Crime Analysis section or the Missing Persons Bureau and am trying to find routes into these.

Many thanks for any help.

As a starting point, I would look at the civil service jobs website (and just filter it down to the NCA vacancies). Even if there's nothing suitable on there at the moment, do keep an eye on this, as they post new vacancies all the time, including plenty are which suitable for graduates (even if they're not advertised as graduate positions, per se)

Also maybe try contacting the sections you mentioned directly and ask - you never know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending