The Student Room Group

Has anybody worked for National Crime Agency? Business Support

Hi

Just after some advice. I have been offered a position working for the national crime agency in Warrington as AO level Business Support.
Just looking for any experiences of working here. I worked part time last year for the Home Office as AO in Asylum and it was a horrible experience. Luckily i had a second job so i left after a few months but I dont want to experience that type of atmosphere again. It caused me so much stress. I have had a look on Indeed and the reviews on there seem awful for NCA similar to Home Office and don't really want to go back into another environment like that so looking for anyone on here and any honest accounts?
Good and bad
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Index1234
Hi

Just after some advice. I have been offered a position working for the national crime agency in Warrington as AO level Business Support.
Just looking for any experiences of working here. I worked part time last year for the Home Office as AO in Asylum and it was a horrible experience. Luckily i had a second job so i left after a few months but I dont want to experience that type of atmosphere again. It caused me so much stress. I have had a look on Indeed and the reviews on there seem awful for NCA similar to Home Office and don't really want to go back into another environment like that so looking for anyone on here and any honest accounts?
Good and bad
Thanks
hello have you received a start date yet i was successful in august last year and still waiting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending