The Student Room Group

AQA Physics PHYA4 - 20th June 2016 [Exam Discussion Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boyyo
wait but I got 45/50 too, which was 51 ums, which is an A right?
Goodluck with your remark btw

Yeah sorry i wasnt too clear :smile: i orignally was told my mark before results day of 45/50 which was an A but then it got brought down to 30/50 after external moduration :frown:
Reply 2241
Could you send me the papers?
Im confused... Did this paper have 25 multiple choice questions and then 5 long written ones? Im just judging from the mark schemes I found. I was hoping to get a look at the new format. Is this it?
Original post by Jake0117
Im confused... Did this paper have 25 multiple choice questions and then 5 long written ones? Im just judging from the mark schemes I found. I was hoping to get a look at the new format. Is this it?

This is the old specification. If you're looking for a format for the new specification, you need to go to the home page for your qualification for your relevant exam board - there will be sample assessment papers there for you.

But to answer your question, this question did indeed have 25 multiple choice questions (Section A) and then 5 long written questions (Section B). There were two different booklets for the respective sections.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending