Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rgrewall)
    Same here, my isa was 45/50 and I got an E... My grades were A*A*B, the B in physics. So I had to go through clearing... Awaiting a remark tho for unit 4
    wait but I got 45/50 too, which was 51 ums, which is an A right?
    Goodluck with your remark btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boyyo)
    wait but I got 45/50 too, which was 51 ums, which is an A right?
    Goodluck with your remark btw
    Yeah sorry i wasnt too clear i orignally was told my mark before results day of 45/50 which was an A but then it got brought down to 30/50 after external moduration

ReputationRep:
    Could you send me the papers?

ReputationRep:
    Im confused... Did this paper have 25 multiple choice questions and then 5 long written ones? Im just judging from the mark schemes I found. I was hoping to get a look at the new format. Is this it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jake0117)
    Im confused... Did this paper have 25 multiple choice questions and then 5 long written ones? Im just judging from the mark schemes I found. I was hoping to get a look at the new format. Is this it?
    This is the old specification. If you're looking for a format for the new specification, you need to go to the home page for your qualification for your relevant exam board - there will be sample assessment papers there for you.

But to answer your question, this question did indeed have 25 multiple choice questions (Section A) and then 5 long written questions (Section B). There were two different booklets for the respective sections.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.