please help this question is killing me? Watch

Superprohero
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
No matter how many time i search about this question i never get good answer:confused::bl::confused::confused::confused:.

Discuss how and why promotional activity might change at different stages of a product’s lifecycle?
fatima1998
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Superprohero)
No matter how many time i search about this question i never get good answer:confused::bl::confused::confused::confused:.

Discuss how and why promotional activity might change at different stages of a product’s lifecycle?

can someone also explain me what product life cycle means?
http://www.tutor2u.net/business/refe...uct-life-cycle
Superprohero
Rep:
?
thanks but it lack something?
fatima1998
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
thanks but it lack something?

lacks what?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
from the mark scheme:

Page 4 Mark Scheme Syllabus Paper GCE A/AS LEVEL

May/June 2008 9707 01
© UCLES 2008
7 (a)
[Answers could explain the stages of a typical product lifecycle and indicate the financial implications (potential) for pursuing a particular product marketing strategy.] Attempt to comment on the specific usefulness of this concept for a financial manager (judgement): (7–8) Sound understanding and analysis of the PLC concept and illustrates the financial implications (e.g. a new product in a competitive market at the beginning of its lifecycle will require heavy investment): (5–6) Shows good understanding of the product lifecycle concept with some reference (may be very limited) to financial issues: (3–4) Shows some limited awareness of the product lifecycle concept: (1–2)
(b)
[Answers could review all or some of the stages of a product lifecycle including extension strategies and show understanding of how promotion changes, e.g. heavyweight approach at launch, informative ads in growth, brand loyalty emphasis in maturity, heavy promotion of extensions. Most candidates will probably focus on how. Explanations of why to be rewarded.] Evaluative comment – perhaps a judgemental comment on why promotional activity might need to change: (11–12) Sound analysis of how promotion might change at different stages of the product lifecycle: (8–10) Shows good knowledge of the product lifecycle and types of promotion: (3–7) Shows limited awareness of the product lifecycle and/or types of promotion:
Superprohero
Rep:
?
(Original post by fatima1998)
lacks what?
it lack content and good explanation plus i have already been on this site
fatima1998
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
it lack content and good explanation plus i have already been on this site
then what do u want???
Superprohero
Rep:
?
then what do u want???
please just give me proper explanation of this question why promotional activity might change at different stages of a product’s life cycle
Superprohero
Rep:
?
(Original post by the bear)
from the mark scheme:

Page 4 Mark Scheme Syllabus Paper GCE A/AS LEVEL

May/June 2008 9707 01
© UCLES 2008
7 (a)
[Answers could explain the stages of a typical product lifecycle and indicate the financial implications (potential) for pursuing a particular product marketing strategy.] Attempt to comment on the specific usefulness of this concept for a financial manager (judgement): (7–8) Sound understanding and analysis of the PLC concept and illustrates the financial implications (e.g. a new product in a competitive market at the beginning of its lifecycle will require heavy investment): (5–6) Shows good understanding of the product lifecycle concept with some reference (may be very limited) to financial issues: (3–4) Shows some limited awareness of the product lifecycle concept: (1–2)
(b)
[Answers could review all or some of the stages of a product lifecycle including extension strategies and show understanding of how promotion changes, e.g. heavyweight approach at launch, informative ads in growth, brand loyalty emphasis in maturity, heavy promotion of extensions. Most candidates will probably focus on how. Explanations of why to be rewarded.] Evaluative comment – perhaps a judgemental comment on why promotional activity might need to change: (11–12) Sound analysis of how promotion might change at different stages of the product lifecycle: (8–10) Shows good knowledge of the product lifecycle and types of promotion: (3–7) Shows limited awareness of the product lifecycle and/or types of promotion:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

i hate mark schemes plus i am too dumb to figure out answer on my own
Superprohero
Rep:
?
then what do u want???
Spoiler:
Show
look like i have figured out the answer but still i will wait for you guys to reply, just wanna see how smart people are on this site, don't disappoint me
fatima1998
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
look like i have figured out the answer but still i will wait for you guys to reply, just wanna see how smart people are on this site
i don't do anything related to business/marketing
Superprohero
Rep:
?
i don't do anything related to business/marketing
ok, i will wait for other people
john2054
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
this is cheating
Lemon Haze
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's a really easy question, just go ahead and answer it.
Superprohero
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemon Haze)
It's a really easy question, just go ahead and answer it.
:badger::badger::badger::badger:still waiting:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (33)
11.07%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.36%
No, but I want to start (111)
37.25%
No, I am unable to (64)
21.48%
No, I chose not to (80)
26.85%