The Student Room Group

Help with UCAS reference?

I’m reapplying for uni since I didn’t like my original university, and I’ve messaged one of my old college teachers and he’s agreed to do my reference for me again, but I’m not really sure how to go about filling the reference section on my ucas. I was going to use his college email so am I able to write in the phone number and address of the college? Cause I don’t have any of his personal information. I’m also not sure what to write for organisation, these are all required information for me to provide, someone please help me this is killing me off
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Endoftheuniverse
I’m reapplying for uni since I didn’t like my original university, and I’ve messaged one of my old college teachers and he’s agreed to do my reference for me again, but I’m not really sure how to go about filling the reference section on my ucas. I was going to use his college email so am I able to write in the phone number and address of the college? Cause I don’t have any of his personal information. I’m also not sure what to write for organisation, these are all required information for me to provide, someone please help me this is killing me off

Send him the information required and ask what he wants you to put.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending