The Student Room Group

SSR Manchester 2016

Anyone studying at SSR in Manchester for 2016? What accommodation are you applying or thinking about?
Original post by emzstather
Anyone studying at SSR in Manchester for 2016? What accommodation are you applying or thinking about?

Hey! Studying Music Production, just booked accommodation at MSV. What about you?
Reply 2
I'm studying studio & live music production. Im thinking about the accomodation that ssr offers for students.
Reply 3
Hey I'm on the same course as you. just booked MSV as well
Reply 4
Original post by guyward
Hey I'm on the same course as you. just booked MSV as well

What do you currently study?
Reply 5
What do you currently study?

I'm just on my gap year at the minute, What do you study??
Reply 6
Original post by guyward
I'm just on my gap year at the minute, What do you study??

I study Economics, Business Studies and Music technology. Do you have much previous experience of music and production?
Reply 7
I study Economics, Business Studies and Music technology. Do you have much previous experience of music and production?

Ah cool, I studied Economics (got an E, but still) at A level. I've been playing guitar since before I can remember and have been in bands for about the last 5 or so years. Produced an EP for my previous band, but haven't had a chance to yet with my current band only demos really. you should add me on fb.
Reply 8
Original post by guyward
Ah cool, I studied Economics (got an E, but still) at A level. I've been playing guitar since before I can remember and have been in bands for about the last 5 or so years. Produced an EP for my previous band, but haven't had a chance to yet with my current band only demos really. you should add me on fb.

Ah okay, so you have a fair bit of experience with music and recording then. Pm your fb
Reply 9
Ah okay, so you have a fair bit of experience with music and recording then. Pm your fb

I think you've pm'd the wrong Guy Ward lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending