The Student Room Group

How hard is AAA in the sciences?

How hard would AAA be in Biology, Chemistry and Physics? I do plan on revising an hour or so each night on the content however is this even enough to manage AAA? I'll be starting in September and over the holidays I'll be going over the initial content in the summer so I'm not so overwhelmed. I'll be doing these for medicine. Any advice from your experiences?
Original post by DonaldW
How hard would AAA be in Biology, Chemistry and Physics? I do plan on revising an hour or so each night on the content however is this even enough to manage AAA? I'll be starting in September and over the holidays I'll be going over the initial content in the summer so I'm not so overwhelmed. I'll be doing these for medicine. Any advice from your experiences?

Sciences will be a lot harder than you think and you'll obviously have to revise more closer to the exams but I guess it's achievable with hard work because people that get into top unis every year have these grades. Guess it just depends how clever you are and how hard you're prepared to work.
Reply 2
With physics its very do-able providing you practise the questions and understand all of it( this isnt as bad as it sounds)
Chemistry as long as you remember most of it and also practice questions
Biology you have to know near enough every thing and remember it so understanding is not as needed
Also have you considered doing maths as it helps a lot with physics and a bit of chemistry

Quick Reply

Latest