Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyPantha27)
    Got so excited for a second. Had an email from Bristol, but it was just an update telling me they are still considering me but it will take time due to the high volume of applicants. Sent my work experience form off about a month ago. They're my first choice and the wait is killing me!
    Do you mind me asking the exact date you sent off your form? Sent mine a month ago today but am yet to hear anything!

ReputationRep:
    Just got double rejection from RVC for accelerated and normal vet med and had a Nottingham rejection on Monday. I only have Bristol left now and I haven't even received my work experience form yet so I have an overwhelming sense that there is a rejection coming. Feel so low at the minute, hadn't heard from any of the unis for so long then three rejections in one week is hard.

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Congratulations to everyone invited for a Nottingham interview! After all our rejections it's refreshing to see so many of you being invited! Rooting for you guys and wishing you the very best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maisiepip)
    Just got double rejection from RVC for accelerated and normal vet med and had a Nottingham rejection on Monday. I only have Bristol left now and I haven't even received my work experience form yet so I have an overwhelming sense that there is a rejection coming. Feel so low at the minute, hadn't heard from any of the unis for so long then three rejections in one week is hard.
    I'm sorry for the rejections, I've only had one and it was a lot to take in, I know you're feeling horrible. However, don't lose hope. If your academics meet the requirements it's just a matter of time before you receive your WEPAPA (I'm waiting for it myself). People are still receiving it to this day so don't worry. Also, whatever is meant to be will be and everything happens for a reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redonks)
    omg i'll see you there!! it'll be like a surrey throwback
    I’ll see you both there!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this. Try and stay positive (easier said than done I know). I hope you get your Bristol WEPAPA form soon x

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody else still waiting to receive an email from Nottingham ☹️??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GracieVenes)
    Is anybody else still waiting to receive an email from Nottingham ☹️??
    Yeah, still waiting on mine. It's the last of my four to reply so I'm really hoping for an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DinkleberryQueen)
    Yeah, still waiting on mine. It's the last of my four to reply so I'm really hoping for an interview
    Who are your others? Have you received any interviews for them? If you don’t mind me asking x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyPantha27)
    Via email. I had no idea there was a my Nottingham portal?
    Yeah it's like the surrey one (if you applied there). I think the details about it were on the email with the info about the questionnaires we had to do.

ReputationRep:
    got a nottingham interview!! 21st feb
    Just got one on the 21st too 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luci_00)
    Yeah it's like the surrey one (if you applied there). I think the details about it were on the email with the info about the questionnaires we had to do.
    Oh my god I had never realised. I got the email on the 3rd of October and must have completely forgot. Is there anything on there I need to do? What has everyone else done with their nottingham portal?

ReputationRep:
    omg i'll see you there!! it'll be like a surrey throwback
    See you there 😂😘 Good luck

ReputationRep:
    That's harsh all in one week. I was rejected from rvc and that was awful. If you need someone to talk to pm me. I still haven't had the Bristol form either so dw about that yet, just try to focus on your a levels coz if nothing else you'll have some excellent grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow478)
    Forgot to mention that it’s on the 28th February 🙄😂
    I have an interview with Nottingham on the 28th too! See you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FfionSophie)
    I have an interview with Nottingham on the 28th too! See you there
    Awesome! See you there

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how many we are on this thread but feels like there is quite a lot of us!!
    Well done to all of those who have interviews at Notts!
    Anyone there on the 24th of January? 😏😏

ReputationRep:
    Hope everyone's application and studies are going well! Any other guys out there? Im getting lonely 😂

Here is how mines going so far:

Bristol - Offer
    Cambridge - Interview on 14th December
    Liverpool - Interviewed on 28th November
    Nottingham - Interview on 7th February

Good luck everyone 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anderson2727)
    Hope everyone's application and studies are going well! Any other guys out there? Im getting lonely 😂

Here is how mines going so far:

Bristol - Offer
    Cambridge - Interview on 14th December
    Liverpool - Interviewed on 28th November
    Nottingham - Interview on 7th February

Good luck everyone 😉
    Wow that's amazing well done! Did you just receive an offer from Bristol or did they interview you? Are you in gap year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amelinedamy)
    Wow that's amazing well done! Did you just receive an offer from Bristol or did they interview you? Are you in gap year?
    Thank you!!! I was in the first batch of bristol offers (I think because I sent my application in very early) and it was without interview. I'm not in a gap year - I'm a first time applicant

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.