The Student Room Group

Shopping ❤️❤️❤️

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Alexion
We all have moments like that :wink:

Remember when we were looking for our new car (an estate) before, my Mum disappeared - found her next door in a Lotus garage pretending to drive a fancy new Exige :rofl: we thought she'd lost it...

Omg hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BrokenLife
Ooh nice. I love turtle dresses. I normally wear pinafore, bodycon, midi and skater dresses. I love skirts too! :biggrin: Especially topping it with crop tops etc :biggrin:

Ahh yeah Accessorize has some amazing bags! :smile:

And well..it is exciting certainly! :h: And omg I was thinking to wear the lace dress that I got from ASOS but its like a midi skater lace dress but I wanted something elegant, like a long gown or perhaps I'll go with the professional blazer and trousers look with heels and red lips but seriously still not sure. I need to just get rid of these exams first! :p: :colonhash:

OMG I LOVE lace dresses!! I was going to mention that in the post before! They're so edgy and cool haha ugh they're so pretty! But you're right, it won't fit with graduation lmao!

For my graduation I want to wear a formal knee length dress! And yeah get the exams out off the way! Final year must be so tough lol good luck x
Original post by AthiaKarim
OMG I LOVE lace dresses!! I was going to mention that in the post before! They're so edgy and cool haha ugh they're so pretty! But you're right, it won't fit with graduation lmao!

For my graduation I want to wear a formal knee length dress! And yeah get the exams out off the way! Final year must be so tough lol good luck x

IKR!! Lace dresses are my life! :biggrin: I have many lace dresses but I can't get enough of them! :tongue:

And yes it certainly won't. Its more like a prom dress but yes, I want to go with a formal long dress too!:h: Errm..yes, i need that good luck!:frown:
Asos is great for a prom dress. Whenever I buy something from there I always by the same dress in two different sizes so i can see which on fits better. It's free returns too :smile:
Forever 21 (for clothes)
TK Maxx (for literally everything)
New Look (for shoes)
Boots (make up, skincare etc)
House of Fraser (make up)
H Samuel (jewellery)
Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Topshop and vintage stores are faves😁 They have really good stuff and their sales are usually beautiful as well
Reply 46
Stussy.
Please don't ever forget AXParis! The best site to shop online for great feminine looking dresses!:love:
Normally I ll go Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Victoria's Secret and Pandora XD
.......Just kidding.........:biggrin::colondollar::tongue:

Normally I ll do online shopping at ASOS, H&M, Mango, Nastygal, LUULLA, Free People and Forever 21.
I am a thrifty person, so I just look for items on sale and something really worth the price.
Reply 49
With the development of online shopping and fast delivery service, Ebay, Amazon,DressesMallau is not bad choice for cheap high quality dresses. But local store is favorable to get a right size and style gown within a short time. I like both!
Original post by zarrii
Where do you all shop? I'm obsessed with shopping so I'd just like to know where you all go. And why you shop there too!!

Girlies in particular because we can relate :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

goldsmiths yesterday looking at a rolex submariner or a datejust to buy for myself later in the year
Mr Porter :drool:

Quick Reply

Latest