The Student Room Group

14 year old looking for work

Hi there I'm looking for a job I could earn a little bit and able to put this on my cv in the future to show my dedication and I know the laws etc I was thinking paper round but I don't know where to go for paper round. There is a royal mail is that a good idea?
For paper rounds you ask shops that sell and deliver papers, tbh it's nowhere as common as it used to be.

There won't be any Royal Mail work at your age.
Reply 2
Original post by StriderHort
For paper rounds you ask shops that sell and deliver papers, tbh it's nowhere as common as it used to be.

There won't be any Royal Mail work at your age.

Oh okay do you possibly have any recommendations?
Original post by Waltuh
Hi there I'm looking for a job I could earn a little bit and able to put this on my cv in the future to show my dedication and I know the laws etc I was thinking paper round but I don't know where to go for paper round. There is a royal mail is that a good idea?

For paper rounds, try local paper shops. They are the places that seem to have them.
Reply 4
Original post by Emma:-)

For paper rounds, try local paper shops. They are the places that seem to have them.

Do you have any recommendations
Original post by Waltuh
Do you have any recommendations

I dont know what paper shops are in your local area.
Most towns have at least one or 2 local corner shops/paper shop. Visit them and speak to them and ask if they have any paper rounds, or for them to notify you when they do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending