The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE MSc in Finance and MSc Risk and Finance applicants

My application for MSc Risk and Finance has processed this Monday. I know it takes an average of 8 weeks for a decision to be made but the time span should be shorter under some circumstances. In 8 weeks my offer from another uni will expire so i wonder to what extent it's possible to receive an offer before 8 weeks. Also, applicant profiles are welcome.
For the offer for the second university, you can tell them that you are taking time to accumulate sufficient funds which might lead to extension of the deposit payment date. Which university are you applying to besides LSE, if I may ask?
Im waiting on my response for the MSc Finance at LSE as well. It's making me nervous having to wait!

Good Luck either ways!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by LolaAsh27
For the offer for the second university, you can tell them that you are taking time to accumulate sufficient funds which might lead to extension of the deposit payment date. Which university are you applying to besides LSE, if I may ask?
Im waiting on my response for the MSc Finance at LSE as well. It's making me nervous having to wait!

Good Luck either ways!

I have applied to Cass Msc banking and int finance. How long its been since you received the app comlete email from LSE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending