The Student Room Group

Msc Finance with background in Maths

I am looking into applying for a masters next year and the logical option for me would be a Quantitative Finance programme. However, I'd much rather study a more general finance course. I am due to graduate from Bsc Mathematics with Finance on the summer. Does anyone know if I'd have a decent chance of getting accepted on to one of these masters programmes at Uni of Manchester/Leeds/Liverpool?
Original post by yoyo polo
I am looking into applying for a masters next year and the logical option for me would be a Quantitative Finance programme. However, I'd much rather study a more general finance course. I am due to graduate from Bsc Mathematics with Finance on the summer. Does anyone know if I'd have a decent chance of getting accepted on to one of these masters programmes at Uni of Manchester/Leeds/Liverpool?
Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

UEL offers MSc Finance and Risk and applications can be made using the following link: MSc Finance and Risk | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. This would be a great opportunity for you to speak to current students, Academics and also have a campus tour. It can be booked online using the following link:
Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

You can also speak to Student Ambassadors studying your course. They can be reached using the following website:
Chat to our students | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending