Turn on thread page Beta

Worth splashing out the extra ? Guys shoes. watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/standard-fortyfi...1&gridcolumn=2

http://www.asos.com/tommy-hilfiger/t...9&gridcolumn=3

Is it worth splashing out the extra for the Tommy Hilfigers?
    Just buying some spring/summer clothing.

ReputationRep:
    It is - the quality imo would be far better. Comfier too.
    The Tommy Hilfigers look nice to be fair.

I wouldn't trust ASOS shoes either, the quality is s**t. Never had a good experience with them.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they look much nicer/better quality, the colour is super nice as well

ReputationRep:
    they look like grandad shoes but each to their own.. if i saw someone wearing them in public i would feel embarrassed for them hahaha

ReputationRep:
    What the F**k are those.

ReputationRep:
    erm I think the branded ones will be a lot better, I have not had good experience with ASOS branded stuff.

ReputationRep:
    to be fair I'm proud of OP, venturing out from the conventional, average c**t who just wears boring safe sh*t. (e.g. baggy or skinny jeans, vans, and new look hoodies ) - actually feel embarrassed for those lot.

ReputationRep:
    You can beat me up but my dad will sue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    to be fair I'm proud of OP, venturing out from the conventional, average c**t who just wears boring safe sh*t. (e.g. baggy or skinny jeans, vans, and new look hoodies ) - actually feel embarrassed for those lot.
    I actually really want a pair of these too, think it can provide a good contrast to my Ted Baker blazer. I like having parts of my style be a little crazy (e.g. patterns, socks).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    It is - the quality imo would be far better. Comfier too.
    The Tommy Hilfigers look nice to be fair.

I wouldn't trust ASOS shoes either, the quality is s**t. Never had a good experience with them.
    I've had good experience with ASOS shoes - a pair of brogues I bought over a year ago are still holding up despite almost daily wear. The TH's do look nicer though, OP.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.