The Student Room Group
It is - the quality imo would be far better. Comfier too.
The Tommy Hilfigers look nice to be fair.

I wouldn't trust ASOS shoes either, the quality is s**t. Never had a good experience with them.
Yes they look much nicer/better quality, the colour is super nice as well :smile:
they look like grandad shoes but each to their own..:s-smilie: if i saw someone wearing them in public i would feel embarrassed for them hahaha
(edited 8 years ago)
What the F**k are those.
erm I think the branded ones will be a lot better, I have not had good experience with ASOS branded stuff.
to be fair I'm proud of OP, venturing out from the conventional, average c**t who just wears boring safe sh*t. (e.g. baggy or skinny jeans, vans, and new look hoodies :biggrin:) - actually feel embarrassed for those lot.
You can beat me up but my dad will sue.
Reply 8
Original post by fr0sr_
to be fair I'm proud of OP, venturing out from the conventional, average c**t who just wears boring safe sh*t. (e.g. baggy or skinny jeans, vans, and new look hoodies :biggrin:) - actually feel embarrassed for those lot.

I actually really want a pair of these too, think it can provide a good contrast to my Ted Baker blazer. I like having parts of my style be a little crazy (e.g. patterns, socks).

Original post by fr0sr_
It is - the quality imo would be far better. Comfier too.
The Tommy Hilfigers look nice to be fair.

I wouldn't trust ASOS shoes either, the quality is s**t. Never had a good experience with them.

I've had good experience with ASOS shoes - a pair of brogues I bought over a year ago are still holding up despite almost daily wear. The TH's do look nicer though, OP.

Quick Reply

Latest