The Student Room Group

Did i fall out with friends for good reason- responds plz

sorry for my english
its started in a sunny day it was tday for once in england anyways not the point. i have a friend called Irina. i dont think we should be friends but i want other views on this.
it started tday we sat on the ping pong tables in schl as no one uses them one of my other friends was drinking juice from the csanteen and said it tasted off for some reason she gave it to me. so i knew it was open i called one of my other friends called aish and told her to catch it. the hole was small so it didnt spill much also it spilt a bit on her coat. all aisha did was take the coat off and tried to dry it off everyone was laughing at hw funny my thrw was. then i saw my ex-friend irina take the juice box which is still kinda full and i ran away from her cause she tried to splash. then she said she isnt going to splash me i still didnt trust her so i went to my friend gang which included hannah and some other which i was talking to my friends i felt something cold, stick and smelly being poured on my head what happened. is i turned around and saw my ex-friend irina smiling like a psycho and laughing so i called her a b**** and a s*** . when she reliazed i was ****ed she tried to say sorry which came out really sracstics and not relly eaning it. so i stopped talking to her know. i dont know why the hell she splashed me. this falling out with my friends has gone on for like for 4 times including this one. i will probably add them under this thread. so stay tuned.
Should i still be friends with irina or just forget her? plz respond as soon as possible.
THANKS
JF ZAK
Reply 1
I'm going to be honest, I don't think she sounds like someone who you want to surround yourself with. If she's willing to humiliate you in front of friends, she will do it in front of anyone, especially if she is not sorry afterwards. I say move on wit better friends, especially if this isn't the first time something like this has happened.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm going to be honest, I don't think she sounds like someone who you want to surround yourself with. If she's willing to humiliate you in front of friends, she will do it in front of anyone, especially if she is not sorry afterwards. I say move on wit better friends, especially if this isn't the first time something like this has happened.

thanks i appreciate this i will keep it on mind
the funny thing she didnt show up tday
hahaha
JF ZAK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending