The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
polljk
how much u think i could get for mine? :biggrin:

do you ever stop posting pictures of yourself?
Reply 21
tis_me_lord
Well i'm suprised, it's not like you to give moneyto charity.

Its a win win situation, I get to make loads of money to charity and get to have sex at the same time:biggrin:
Reply 22
shushimeng
LOL do u wanna sell ur body? :eek: :tongue:

sounds like an expirence, but this is a forum thing :tongue:

i'm keeping mine anyway untill i find the right gurl to give it to.
p.s. thanks 411 :cool:
Reply 23
amazingtrade
Its a win win situation, I get to make loads of money to charity and get to have sex at the same time:biggrin:

LOL that souds attractive to males :p:D
shushimeng
arrrh u wanna buy it? :tongue:

Not really. I don't need to buy. Would you buy?
is anyone else thinking that if this guy gets alot of interest in his thing, the bidding goes up to a ridiculous value and that the winner is a rachel stevens like fit bird, he's a fucking lucky bastard.
I'll randomly use this thread to say goodbye to you all, i need an early night for once because i'm actually doing something tomorrow. :eek:
Reply 27
Whats_The_411?

LOL depends on how much :tongue:
Reply 28
Whats_The_411?

i'd just like to point out im the guy in the pic and ur a guy. but i'm no homophobe but i dont like guys touching my goods :biggrin:
Reply 29
tis_me_lord
I'll randomly use this thread to say goodbye to you all, i need an early night for once because i'm actually doing something tomorrow. :eek:

ok bye
hope u remember who i am now :smile:
Reply 30
iiikewldude
is anyone else thinking that if this guy gets alot of interest in his thing, the bidding goes up to a ridiculous value and that the winner is a rachel stevens like fit bird, he's a fucking lucky bastard.

er no. I was thinking that if it came down to it, there might be so much pressure on him that he won't be able to er, perform. Then he'd loose all the money and some starving children or whatever would be very disappointed indeed.
shushimeng
LOL depends on how much :tongue:

:biggrin: whats would your limit be?
Reply 32
corey
do you ever stop posting pictures of yourself?

cant have enough pics of urself. (p.s on sci fi channel on sky, night of the living dead is on)
Why would they pay so much to deflower someone? How can they even check the guy's a virgin?If I never deflower a girl in my life, am I losing out on something? :confused:
Whats_The_411?
sublime_envy did you sort that ucas stuff out?

yeah I did! Im applying through clearing in august! thanks :smile:
Reply 35
SamTheMan
Why would they pay so much to deflower someone? How can they even check the guy's a virgin?If I never deflower a girl in my life, am I losing out on something? :confused:

yeah how do they know if he is virgin?
Reply 36
Whats_The_411?
:biggrin: whats would your limit be?

LOL u don't wanna know :tongue: :p:D
sublime_envy
yeah I did! Im applying through clearing in august! thanks :smile:

Good luck
Reply 38
SamTheMan

only 2.3 seconds of pain and misery for her.
Reply 39
tis_me_lord

Toodles :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending