The Student Room Group

Scared of losing virginity

I want to have sex with the guy I'm seeing but I'm a virgin and scared after hearing horror stories of it being painful, please tell me it is not that bad?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I want to have sex with the guy I'm seeing but I'm a virgin and scared after hearing horror stories of it being painful, please tell me it is not that bad?

It'll surely be painful since you'll experience it for the first time. So, it's better to ask yourself whether you can endure it.
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
It'll surely be painful since you'll experience it for the first time. So, it's better to ask yourself whether you can endure it.

Well I can't wait forever but I am worried it will hurt
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Well I can't wait forever but I am worried it will hurt

Then, it's up to you. And I didn't say whether you should wait or not. As long as you have the ability to endure pain, you can do it. No one's stopping you.
Reply 4
It hurts, can't lie to you. But it's no horror story. For some the pain is quick and over with. Women are made amazingly, gods gift to earth and we can tolerate a lot of pain.

My advise would be to do it somewhere you're comfortable at, the setting and everything. And make sure the guy takes his time, it will be more painful otherwise. If he just abruptly does his thing, he's not worth it.
Reply 5
Update: guys I did it I lost my virginity and it only hurt a little at the start, it was actually amazing thanks for your advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending