The Student Room Group

I'm talking to this boy and his friend is asking me weird questions. What should I do

So, a few days ago I asked this boy out (we will call him Fred) So Fred said yes but he wants to start in the "Talking Stage" first so I was like "okay that's fine. " So we talked a few times over text, we called a lot, we fell asleep on the phone together, and so on. But we have only been talking for 4 days. So his friend who is also my friend (we will call him Tod). So Tod came up to me and asked me a few questions. He said, "Hey Grace, I just came to interview you. So how old are you?" I told him my age. He said, "Okay, now how tall are you?" I told him my height. (BTW, I am a foot taller than Fred). He said, "Okay...please don't be weirded out by the question I'm about to ask you." I said, "Ummm...okay." He said, "How do I say this...Grace...he wants to make sure you are a virgin. So are you a virgin?" I laughed and said "Yes I am a virgin but why is he wanting to know this?" Tod then said, "Well he wants to make sure he isn't dating a person who has slept with many many guys." I said, "Okay but Fred and I have known each other for 2 years." He said "I know...but he wants to make sure. Okay so next question, Will you say some freaky/dirty stuff towards Fred?" I said, "Okay woah, woah, woah, Fred isn't going to use me right?" He said "No No No that was a question from me. I want to make sure Fred is going to have fun." I laughed and said, "I don't know, I'm not that type of person. We will just have to see i guess." He then said, " Okay, so are you willing to risk your virginity for Fred?" I said, "It depends how long we date for" He said, "Okay thank you Grace." He then ran away and he went and told everything I said to Fred.

Should I be worried about this.
Fred isn't the type to use a girl (At least I don't think he is).
When we are on the phone he is really sweet and when I tell him I am going to sleep then he doesn't blow up my phone like all of my friends. (Thankfully). He always text me to tell me a good morning or good night.
But these questions were weird.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So his friend who is also my friend (we will call him Tod). So Tod came up to me and asked me a few questions.

You've got a friend who doesn't know how old or how tall you are? That is weird.

Seriously, the timely answer to the title question of "what should I do" would have been to tell Tod to mind his own business and tell Fred not to send someone else to do his dirty work, if that's what happened. However, too late for that. You should have had some self-respect and not gone gossiping with Tod. You're dating Fred; save the conversations for him.
Reply 2
If I was you, I'd be very weirded out... why is "fred" getting his friend to interview you as if you're applying for a job?! he should be comfortable enough to ask you those qs himself; that's the whole point of the talking stage, to see what each other's standards and boundaries are and it should stay between you and him. Talk to Fred and question him about why Tod came up to you and asked you such personal qs bc that's not normal at all!
Either Tod or Fred is a bit dense, it's hard to be sure.
Reply 4
Original post by StriderHort
Either Tod or Fred is a bit dense, it's hard to be sure.

I know but fred hugged me for the first time today
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

You are clearly all schoolkids and should concentrate on your education, not relationships.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1

I've hugged many people in my life, boys and girls. It doesn't mean I'm in a relationship, and more relevant to your case doesn't mean it's a good relationship to be in.
Reply 7
why is he having his friend interview you? I would be weirded out by his friend asking me those questions tho.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending