The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse english literature The Crucible help?

How to revise for and how to answer the questions eg how John Proctor change throughout the novel?
I find this one really hard to but I am making mind maps for each character and going into more detail on ones that are more likely to come up like danforth and i am doing this for themes as well . On youtube you can find lots of videos the Mr Bruff and spark note one have helped.
Proctor probably won't come up but if it asks you about the way characters have changed definitely do a paragraph for how they were presented at the begging and end of the play.
Hope this helps and good luck!!
If you still need it, I have all the characters summed up and themes with key quotes and stuff for each character. Dm me if you want it and ill send you the link :smile:
Original post by AAK151099
If you still need it, I have all the characters summed up and themes with key quotes and stuff for each character. Dm me if you want it and ill send you the link :smile:

Hi can I see your characters summed up please. I tried to pm you but I don't know how >_<
Thanks! :smile:
Sned me your email and ill share them with you

Can you send me too pls?
Reply 6

Could you send them to me too please?
Reply 7
Does any one know who's most likely to come up this year??
Original post by Jovial
Does any one know who's most likely to come up this year??

it is probably going to be Danforth Abigail or the Putnams also it could be Hale because he hasn't come up in a while
Reply 9
Original post by Mizz.Unicorn
it is probably going to be Danforth Abigail or the Putnams also it could be Hale because he hasn't come up in a while

Thanks. My teacher really thinks it's going to be Putnams but Tituba, Danforth and Rebecca Nurse are all other possibilities
Original post by Jovial
Thanks. My teacher really thinks it's going to be Putnams but Tituba, Danforth and Rebecca Nurse are all other possibilities

yeah i have revised tituba but Rebecca nurse is very unlikely because she came up in like 2014

Can you send them to me please aswell 😀
Reply 12
Original post by Mizz.Unicorn
yeah i have revised tituba but Rebecca nurse is very unlikely because she came up in like 2014

Actually that question was not about Revecca Nurse. It was actually about blame not Rebecca so she hasn't come up yet

Could I also have one if you don't mind? :smile:
Hi...I really struggle with the crucible...I was wondering if anyone could share some revision with me?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending