The Student Room Group

Study Buddy Wanted. Preferebly now.

Skype ID is mandatory so we can chat, or other pm services I need to download are welcome. If you are a Year 11, then listen in and GCSE is around the corner, then listen out!

Would like to see your academic pros and cons - if you have a subject you think your pro at, then you can ask the person next to you and tell them what strenghts and weaknesses the two of us can cover. Putting down some information in regards to yourself is optional, but it is better if we knew each other before hand.
P.S. Just mention the perticular subjects, you don't need to mention all of them!

Skype ID: Social Elitist

Subjects I'm good at: B-A in English. My teacher said that essay writing is easy for me, so if I have the self-esteem, getting the A* wouldn't be too suprising.

Subjects that need impriving (my cons): Guaranteed C grade student on maths; would like to get better. Science: too many facts to remember and I get overwhelmed too easily, so I'm currently at D for around all of them. Geography - sadly I didn't do well on this one. Despite of my countless efforts on revision sessions and many hours making flash cards, I have had a controversial relationship with this one since Year 9.

About Me: Knows how to be accurate with a question and actually does what it says. I am very skill relient - which makes gives me an edge in English - you don't have to know all the figures. All other subjects require pre ordained facts and knowledge beforehand, which really starts to bite me at the bum. I get too over-whelmed with the amount of revision I'm supposed to do, and I would like a person who knows the ins and outs with these previosly said subjects. In return, it is appreciated that my wiz english skills could make you look like a smug ass academic: whose eloquency is beyond magnanomous; trimphant evidence that his discipline could only allow his concious to live in the boundaries of elitism. An individual, at the most rudamental core of his character, is not Plato from the prejudice of unassuming mortal... but a spud!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest