The Student Room Group

hiya , in year 10 and in need off a study buddy

im not sure if ive mentioned on here before , but I'd love to inquire about a study buddy , im in early prep for GCSE's (I should be taking them in about a year and a half due to my possession of a mid-year birthday ) I mainly need a study buddy due to the contribution it would make towards extra motivation . I'm pretty good at staying on track and currently study : Math (between core and higher) ,Economics , History , Geography , Science (bio chem and phys) , Eng lit and language . let me know ?
(edited 7 months ago)
Hi, I’m currently in year 10 and will be taking my GCSE’s in 2025 Spring, so we could be study buddies. I’m taking Computer Sci, 3D-Design, History, German, English Lit, English Lang, Maths and Triple Science. I’m decent at studying as well :smile:

Edit: I’m also using the official year 10 chat 2023-2024, where you could find other people to study with
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Moonlight:)
Hi, I’m currently in year 10 and will be taking my GCSE’s in 2025 Spring, so we could be study buddies. I’m taking Computer Sci, 3D-Design, History, German, English Lit, English Lang, Maths and Triple Science. I’m decent at studying as well :smile:

Edit: I’m also using the official year 10 chat 2023-2024, where you could find other people to study with

o hey! amazing , do u mind if i dm you so we have a foundation for setting study session / check in going forward ? (thanks for letting me know abt the yr 10 forum , ill check it out)
Yeah, you can DM me :smile:
Original post by bipanic
im not sure if ive mentioned on here before , but I'd love to inquire about a study buddy , im in early prep for GCSE's (I should be taking them in about a year and a half due to my possession of a mid-year birthday ) I mainly need a study buddy due to the contribution it would make towards extra motivation . I'm pretty good at staying on track and currently study : Math (between core and higher) ,Economics , History , Geography , Science (bio chem and phys) , Eng lit and language . let me know ?

Here we go, am interested, though not offering any of the subjects listed, however...I be some how helpful
Reply 5
Original post by Obayaya Francis
Here we go, am interested, though not offering any of the subjects listed, however...I be some how helpful

hey! thats great , honestly i dont think the subjects are needed , its mainly for motivation , im in an online school and so study buddies/clubs outside of it are hard to find , let me know if u want to join and ill dm you and figure out a schedule
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest