The Student Room Group

a level study buddy!!

i've been procrastinating wayyy too much and i need to start studying so i can achieve my predicted grades (A*AA). i feel like a study buddy or group would help as we can hold each other accountable so if anyone else feels the same reply or dm me!!
i study history politics and rs btw
if you want to know more abt me just ask!
(edited 2 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by stacey12809
i've been procrastinating wayyy too much and i need to start studying so i can achieve my predicted grades (A*AA). i feel like a study buddy or group would help as we can hold each other accountable so if anyone else feels the same reply or dm me!!

Love the subject combo hope you find some study buddy's!!

Hello, is this proposal still open? I would totally love this! I really need someone to hold me accountable, such a great idea. I am studying Politics, English Language and English literature. I am predicted AAA but I need ABB to go to York (I have an offer). I got all C’s in my mocks despite getting A* for the whole of year one. I need to stop procrastinating and get the grades I need.

hi! I study history, politics and french!!
heyyyy I study history ed excel and I’d loveee a study buddy - do u have insta? We can dm eachother for essay help there?
Original post by erin11
hi! I study history, politics and french!!

I do aqa politics and history!
UK, US and political ideas
tsarist and communist russia 1855-1964, britain wars and welfare 1906-57
Reply 7
Original post by Adrija Zaman
heyyyy I study history ed excel and I’d loveee a study buddy - do u have insta? We can dm eachother for essay help there?

hey!! yes i do have insta could you send me your insta?
Reply 8
Original post by erin11

I do aqa politics and history!
UK, US and political ideas
tsarist and communist russia 1855-1964, britain wars and welfare 1906-57

do you have any social media or ur number so we can contact you eachother? i do the same politics topics
do you have any social media or ur number so we can contact you eachother? i do the same politics topics

yep, I have insta and snapchat - ill pm you :smile:
hey!! yes i do have insta could you send me your insta?

sure, its @adrijazaman (pfp with the london eye in the background lol)
anyone else who wants to talk about a level history is more than welcome to dm me too !!
Heyy, I don't do the same subjects- I'm in y13 doing English lit, chem and bio, but if anyone has an online study group or wants a study buddy pls just pop me a message! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest