The Student Room Group

study buddy!!!

i've been procrastinating wayyy too much and i need to start studying so i can achieve my predicted grades (A*AA). i feel like a study buddy or group would help as we can hold each other accountable so if anyone else feels the same reply or dm me!!
i study history politics and rs btw
if you want to know more abt me just ask!
Reply 1
Original post by stacey12809
i've been procrastinating wayyy too much and i need to start studying so i can achieve my predicted grades (A*AA). i feel like a study buddy or group would help as we can hold each other accountable so if anyone else feels the same reply or dm me!!

I know you're looking for a study buddy, but if no one responds, you can watch a live study with me on youtube. They come with lofi music , no music , rain sounds , fireplace sounds - anything you are looking for. It's less intimidating and can be helpful.
Study buddys are always good.Id recommend the youtube channel ‘Not just someone’ Marius does youtube lives and theirs a discord communtiy which has weekly checkins in the accountability group and ive found it super helpful with motivation
Good luck with everythting
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by stacey12809

Hiiii, I also study History and Politcs. I also procrastinate, tell me if you still want more study buddies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending