Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, hope this is in the correct section.

I'm resitting F761 this year. I have a physical copy of the 2015 paper that I failed at in the exam last year (lol), but I don't have a markscheme and my teacher has lost the details to his OCR account so he can't get it. I wonder if anybody here could be kind enough to post the markscheme for this paper (and maybe the actual paper too for people who don't have it).

Thanks so much in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Hi , i am a year 12 and i am doing the human and physical papers , i have never seen the 2015 papers, and was hoping that you could be so kind and share the 2015 paper

i have not git the mark scheme but i have found the examiners report if that is helpful

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/251701-...eport-june.pdf

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 15, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.