The Student Room Group

IGCSE Biology 17th May 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Thats not the paper i got, It was 1BR, did you get 1B?
Edexcel
Original post by igcse16
I think fish farming will come as it hasnt come up in 2 years, and the kidneys is another possibility. By the way, anyone here doing the ict igcse exam (practical one) this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got AQA ICT tomorrow
Original post by MovedMasterMike
i did the AQA iGCSE biology exam. Not Edexcel

me too
the first question was what are nitrate ions used to make (amino acids)
Original post by SunilP_123
me too

Yup i had that question. I think it was "which ion do plants absorb from the soil to make protein?"
I found it moderately difficult

The one about birth control threw me off a bit, I didn't really know what to right.
And because the picture of the hawk was in black and white so I didn't recognize that the arrow was actually pointing to the iris.

There was a lot of stuff on the menstrual cycle, suprisingly, and lots of stuff on greenhouse gases and how they affect the environment.

I feel I answered the CORMS question well and the question on natural selection well.
and the 6 mark question was about the carbon cycle
i had 1br. it was pretty hard and lengthy...
anyone gave 1br?!?!
Original post by SunilP_123
me too

How did you find the exam?
anyone predict independent businesses would come out hahaha, i didn't even sit the exam I'm in AS but it was all over facebook can't imagine my reaction to that exam fuf thank god i did it last year, sorry if it didn't go well with you i don't think boundaries will be very high, never loose hope my loves :smile:
Reply 29
i did 1BR soooo lengthy i swear this was the lengthiest bio paper I've done

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending