Exams Watch

sevens994
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Anyone know of any predicted essay questions for AQA Psychology A -PSYA3/4?
MINUSroid
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
- Oh wow I'm interested to see if anyone comes up with anything for this -
Bowers717
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi! For PSYA3, I'm doing relationships, aggression and intelligence. I don't know if you do any of those but apparently, neural+hormonal mechanisms in aggression is overdue and also evolutionary explanations of aggression (infidelity/jealousy + group displays). For relationships, breakdown is very overdue and evolutionary explanations of intelligence is apparently also thought to come up.
sevens994
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bowers717)
Hi! For PSYA3, I'm doing relationships, aggression and intelligence. I don't know if you do any of those but apparently, neural+hormonal mechanisms in aggression is overdue and also evolutionary explanations of aggression (infidelity/jealousy + group displays). For relationships, breakdown is very overdue and evolutionary explanations of intelligence is apparently also thought to come up.
I do relationships! Thanks😁😁!
MINUSroid
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bowers717)
I do Relationships, aggression and Eating Behaviour.

I heard the same things about Aggression and Relationships - I have no clue about Eating Behaviour tho
sevens994
Rep:
?
(Original post by MINUSroid)
I do Relationships, aggression and Eating Behaviour.

I heard the same things about Aggression and Relationships - I have no clue about Eating Behaviour tho
Eating behaviour is an absolute nightmare, I do sleep/biological rhythms too and it's just as bad😭
MINUSroid
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sevens994)
Eating behaviour is an absolute nightmare, I do sleep/biological rhythms too and it's just as bad😭
I don't remember anything from Eating Behaviour- unlike with Agg and Relationships which I know I can generally ace
sevens994
Rep:
?
(Original post by MINUSroid)
I don't remember anything from Eating Behaviour- unlike with Agg and Relationships which I know I can generally ace
I'm so much better off on PSYA4. Research methods is so easy!! Media psych and schizophrenia aren't too bad either
MINUSroid
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sevens994)
I'm so much better off on PSYA4. Research methods is so easy!! Media psych and schizophrenia aren't too bad either
True True - I do Media and Depression which is also pretty easy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (66)
8.05%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.8%