The Student Room Group

Accidentally clicked a dodgy link on facebook

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Samonia
I think you are over reacting a tiny bit. just get your friends to check your timeline so if you post anything they will be notified (if they close friend you, they will be notified if you post anything) . usually just changing your password gets rid of stuff like that and scanning your phone should remove anything that has been put on your phone

Thanks for advice
Deactivated and done virus check, going to reactivate and change password thanks a lot
Will notify you guys if it posts anything
Original post by SuperHuman98
Idk i cancelled when it was going to the page, but what the link posted was dodgy af and tags people on your friends list

This could be an antivirus, trojan, spyware, malware or even a hacker. I really think you should scan your computer thoroughly and remove anything unwanted as your computer could potentially be injected. Once an unwanted (infected) file downloaded itself on my computer and with the help of a Microsoft technician (online chat) I managed to remove it and clear my computer. I suggest you maybe contact Microsoft.
It's okay, it's probably just a virus that makes your computer fill the room with fatally poisonous gas when you're asleep.
(edited 7 years ago)
Aww likewise (and prsom):hugs:
Factory reset your life ; )
just brick your phone tbh there is no hope left

Quick Reply

Latest