The Student Room Group

Mistake made on supporting student's application

Hi,

One of my parents accidentally filled in one of the financial information forms incorrectly for my Student Finance application on the student finance website. On the first question asking whether a Self Assessment tax returns had been completed for 2021-22, she accidentally clicked yes and submitted the rest of the application, when in fact she has not done a self assessment tax returns for 2021-22.

Is there a way this can be amended after the forms have been submitted on the website?

Thanks
Original post by Iosephi
Hi,

One of my parents accidentally filled in one of the financial information forms incorrectly for my Student Finance application on the student finance website. On the first question asking whether a Self Assessment tax returns had been completed for 2021-22, she accidentally clicked yes and submitted the rest of the application, when in fact she has not done a self assessment tax returns for 2021-22.

Is there a way this can be amended after the forms have been submitted on the website?

Thanks

Hi there,

They can upload a cover letter to their account (or yours signed and dated) advising they made an error and no self assessment has been completed. If everything else was correct then we shouldn't need anything further. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

They can upload a cover letter to their account (or yours signed and dated) advising they made an error and no self assessment has been completed. If everything else was correct then we shouldn't need anything further. Thanks, Jason

Hi,
How do you upload a cover letter to the online account?
Thanks
Original post by Iosephi
Hi,
How do you upload a cover letter to the online account?
Thanks

Hi there,

Please see this video, it shows how to use the upload feature.

Thanks, Graeme

https://youtu.be/rOMx_EG5JWk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending