The Student Room Group

MY MAJOR ISSUE with AQA English Literature Exam - Unit 1

So, on May 23, it was the day of the English Lit Exam. It was a really good paper and I answered the questions with confidence. No problem at all.
However, I have a concern where you had to write down the Exam Reference Number on the front page of the booklet. On the exam booklet it said '97151H' but on the Exam Whiteboard (in the exam hall) it said 'AQA97151 H/F" so I got muddled up and I wasn't sure which code to write down.
So I wrote AQA97151 but I realised I didn't put H or F and there wasn't any space to write it and then I felt I wrote the wrong reference number so I went over the numbers and letters. However, in the end, I left it as how I wrote it initially but it looks quite messy but it's readable enough to see the numbers and letters.
I confirmed with an invigilator and he said it's fine as long as you put '97151' but I'm still not sure. Do you think this is okay? Do you guys think AQA will still recognise this paper?
Thanks!
even if they can't read the reference, I'm pretty sure as long as your name, candidate number + centre number is on the booklet, then it's fine! Plus, before they're sent off, the invigilators check them so if they found an issue with it then they'd change it :smile:
Original post by mughushed
even if they can't read the reference, I'm pretty sure as long as your name, candidate number + centre number is on the booklet, then it's fine! Plus, before they're sent off, the invigilators check them so if they found an issue with it then they'd change it :smile:

Oh, phew! Thank you! I have been stressed for the past two weeks and finally! Thanks for cheering me up and clearing away the issue.
It would be fine, they probably get checked before they get sent off and would definitely have been checked by now, so your centre would have been contacted by now, dont worry- even if you didn't write any number im sure it would still be okay
Original post by jazz_xox_
It would be fine, they probably get checked before they get sent off and would definitely have been checked by now, so your centre would have been contacted by now, dont worry- even if you didn't write any number im sure it would still be okay

Thanks for the reassurance! I feel a bit more relieved now...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending